Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Read Only
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let everyone know,,,,the reimbursement on expensive headlight replacement is a scam...They come up with lame excuses as to why it is denied,,,,my case they said because the letter was in my deceased wife's name.....Then they said my credit card receipts were not there,,,,I had given dealer records and all bills,showing paid,,,,,now they and Cadillac won't answer the phone,,,

· Administrator
2002 F55 STS, 2014 Explorer XLT, F-150
79,949 Posts
Apparently GM and Cadillac Division could care less. For quite a few years they, and many of their franchised dealerships, have operated under the old used car dealer mantra "There's an ass for every seat!". You want a "Cadillac", you take it as-is or walk.

Our 2014 Explorer is a very nice piece of American production line work. Last fall (October) we test drove a showroom floor leftover ATS and an XT4. Both Karen and I walked away from that dual less-than-wonderful experience, shaking our heads. No way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.