Cadillac Owners Forum banner

241 - 255 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Cadillac SRX
30 Posts
Has anyone received the money back from Cadillac for headlight replacement? I got mine replaced at Kelly Cadillac and all the paper work sent in within a week or two after I received the letter, and haven’t heard a thing it seems like it is after the time they said we should expect $$$
The Cadillac customer service rep last week told me that payments will start the end of July, early August timeframe.

·
Registered
2012 SRX Luxury
396 Posts
I emailed them about mine at the email address provided on here and they just emailed back and said that it was received and is in progress.

Steve

·
Registered
118 Posts
I never got a letter. And searched online for this answer...to no avail.

Does anyone know if it’s too late to submit a claim for this light fiasco? I replaced my lights out of pocket not knowing there was a class action lawsuit or a problem with other SRX headlights.

Any help would be great!
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2012 Cadillac SRX
30 Posts
I never got a letter. And searched online for this answer...to no avail.

Does anyone know if it’s too late to submit a claim for this light fiasco? I replaced my lights out of pocket not knowing there was a class action lawsuit or a problem with other SRX headlights.

Any help would be great!
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hope this helps. Try the number and/or email below. Maybe they will assist.Good luck!!

Thank you contacting Cadillac Customer Care regarding your SRX headlamp reimbursement concerns. We appreciate your business here at Cadillac.

Per your concern, Cadillac invites you to reach out to Analytics. Please call Analytics Consulting LLC at 888-305-1605. Or you may contact Analytics by sending an email to [email protected]. As a friendly reminder, I would like to inform you that the deadline for submission has been extended from May 28th to June 30th, 2020.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Last year I replaced the headlights to my 2013 Cadillac SRX myself. Bought them on Amazon and found a great step by step video to replace them. I sent in my request months later to be reimbursed and have yet to hear anything. I just emailed them today. So cant remember what the letter said but since I did the work myself I am wondering now if I will ever get reimbursed. Ugh!! On the positive side I bought these headlights in September for 270.00 for the pair and they still work great and my wife can drive at night.

·
Registered
2013 SRX
1 Posts
Last year I replaced the headlights to my 2013 Cadillac SRX myself. Bought them on Amazon and found a great step by step video to replace them. I sent in my request months later to be reimbursed and have yet to hear anything. I just emailed them today. So cant remember what the letter said but since I did the work myself I am wondering now if I will ever get reimbursed. Ugh!! On the positive side I bought these headlights in September for 270.00 for the pair and they still work great and my wife can drive at night.
I did the same. Bought the SRX in Michigan, online (I live in PA.) Flew out to pay, pick it up and drive it home. It wasn't until it got dark on the way home that I realized the issue. I pulled over to see if the headlights were even on! Unfortunately, they were. Of course, as luck would have it, it was raining the whole trip, which made it even darker. I had to turn lane departure on to make sure I was even between the lines. What a nightmare trip home. The next day I googled the issue and found how common of a problem it is. I bought a set of headlights on ebay, along with led bulbs and fog lights (being a luxury, mine had none.) I wasn't messing around. Put them all in myself as soon as they arrived. I got the letter from Cadillac at the end of February and sent them all the bills I had from the entire project. Fingers crossed they will reimburse me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I did the same. Bought the SRX in Michigan, online (I live in PA.) Flew out to pay, pick it up and drive it home. It wasn't until it got dark on the way home that I realized the issue. I pulled over to see if the headlights were even on! Unfortunately, they were. Of course, as luck would have it, it was raining the whole trip, which made it even darker. I had to turn lane departure on to make sure I was even between the lines. What a nightmare trip home. The next day I googled the issue and found how common of a problem it is. I bought a set of headlights on ebay, along with led bulbs and fog lights (being a luxury, mine had none.) I wasn't messing around. Put them all in myself as soon as they arrived. I got the letter from Cadillac at the end of February and sent them all the bills I had from the entire project. Fingers crossed they will reimburse me.
I did send them a email and they got my information and it is being reviewed. In the email it stated that August they will be reimbursing people that had turned there request. We shall see!! Dont even get me started on the touch screen issue that I have.

·
Registered
24 Posts
It would be nice if the headlights were actually available... been on order since May 14. No indication of when they will be available. But they say they will honor the reimbursement once they do become available.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This surfaced in a SRX Facebook group. I blacked out the owners information, VIN, etc. But it looks like GM is FINALLY caving and reimbursing/fixing headlight issues!!!!!

See attached paper, someone suggested it was Geo-fenced to certain states, I don't care personally. I'm walking into my dealership with this form and demanding reimbursement.
This surfaced in a SRX Facebook group. I blacked out the owners information, VIN, etc. But it looks like GM is FINALLY caving and reimbursing/fixing headlight issues!!!!!

See attached paper, someone suggested it was Geo-fenced to certain states, I don't care personally. I'm walking into my dealership with this form and demanding reimbursement.
could you please give me the phone number on the letter so I can call about my reimbursement status. I lost the number.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I talked to them today. I was told the reimbursement checks would be sent the first week of August.
Hi, could you please give me the phone number. I lost it and I haven’t received my reimbursement so I would like to check on the status.

·
Registered
1 Posts

how do I go about getting the form

·
Registered
24 Posts
All claims were supposed to be initiated by June 30 (extended from May 28 due to the Covid Pandemic). So if you didn't have a claim initiated by June 30, I don't think you are eligible anymore.

The phone number is 888-305-1605.

241 - 255 of 255 Posts