Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was heading out to WV to visit my old college, and as I was passing through Cumberland, MD, I came across three GM vehicles on a road test. All three had Michigan plates, so they must be doing an extensive test from Detroit or whatnot. :) Anyways, the three vehicles were a GMC Envoy in no cladding, and it looked like a normal Envoy, so I didn't take a picture of it.

The other two. One, what looks to be a full sized Saturn, but I've heard it could be the new Chevrolet Malibu as well, and the other, the Caddy CTS wagon. I've only heard rumors of this car so far, so to see it on the streets on a road test seems like a positive sign for the production of this vehicle.

I'm sure you guys aren't that interested in the Saturn (Malibu, whichever) so I'll just link those pics if you are interested in seeing them.

Here's the Caddy:

My girlfriend tried to get a picture of the front, but it came out so blurry, it's not even worth posting.

Here's the Saturn (Malibu)
http://www.8ate8.com/images/other/spy_saturn1.jpg
http://www.8ate8.com/images/other/spy_saturn2.jpg

PS. I read the kill story on the Mark VIII.. go for a ride in one. You'll love the feel of it. And props to the guy who said he loves the MN12 chassis! I own a 96 T-Bird, btw, which is why I appreciated that read :)

·
Registered
'93 Sixty Special
303 Posts
Welcome, and awesome pics!

That thing rides a little high to be a CTS wagon... I think it is just an SRX, but why would it be camouflaged? Is it because its a pre-production model?

The other car has the front end of a 2004 Malibu.

Anyways, here's an SRX pic from a local autoshow for comparison:

Attachments

·
Registered
129 Posts
I dont know about anyone else in here, but I dont really like the way that looks, it may just be because it looks all dirty. i dont know.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
They know that Ralph.....

·
Registered
53 Eldo, 54 CDV, 74 FWB 96 FWB (sold),1998 STS(sold), 03 ESV
755 Posts
Ya that is the SRX. First Caddy since the 60's to have true duals.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts