Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 FWB
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my third time replacing reverse lamp housing for my 95 Fleetwood since I’ve owned it
The plastic tabs break off over time light falls down and this time it got ran over in the street before I could get to it
I found the light ,but I need the nuts and bolts to go with it ,Can someone tell me where I can find the nuts and bolts think they are 7mm also have a bolt head broke off of bolt in hole where it attaches to bumper no idea how I’m going to get it out
Any help appreciated in advance!

Attachments

·
Registered
96 FWB
2,583 Posts

·
Administrator
2002 F55 STS, 2014 Explorer XLT, F-150s
74,960 Posts
A local Fastenal store, the AuVeCo catalog or their display boxes at parts stores, the HELP! racks at parts stores.

AuVeCo - Clips & Fasteners - they have supplied the entire automobile industry for over 100 years.

·
Registered
95 FWB
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited by Moderator)
A local Fastenal store, the AuVeCo catalog or their display boxes at parts stores, the HELP! racks at parts stores.

AuVeCo - Clips & Fasteners - they have supplied the entire automobile industry for over 100 years.
Thank you for your help ,I really appreciate it!

If the HELPS rack at most car parts stores doesn't help, then pour through one of the many suppliers as this:

Speed nut or extruded U-nut is most often used in those apps.
Thank you for your help , I really appreciate it!

Finally found the OE part#’s .Found a dealership that might be able to get them on Mon.I’m posting it for future reference for anyone that needs them.

95 FWB
Reverse Lamp :5976471
U-Nuts: 9427761
Bolts: 11589015

1 - 5 of 5 Posts