Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's warming up in West Michigan and soon the EXT will be out of storage and on the road. Can't wait. WhooT

·
Premium Member
2004 Escalade 6.0
1,122 Posts
We already hit 61 degrees this week here in the middle of Wisconsin. Most the snow is gone. A few more degrees and I'll have to start wearing shorts again.

·
Registered
08 Escalade ESV awd, 05 Yukon Xl Denali awd, 06 SRX sold
1,852 Posts
Mid 80's here in cali, due to hit the low 90's by the weekend

·
Registered
03 cadillac escalade
11,902 Posts
It hit 70 here in Tennessee today
Love the warm weather

The snow is gone and I can't wait to start back in on working on my car as I want it done by this summer if possible I am DONE with winter it's worked my nerves like crazy

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like to wait till we lose the snow and have one good rain. Salt is gone, out comes the truck.

·
Registered
2005 Escalade EXT - Rip Tide Blue
200 Posts
It's warming up in West Michigan and soon the EXT will be out of storage and on the road. Can't wait. WhooT
LoL same here man...I've had the garage open with her backed out doing every little thing I can think of too get it ready for summer!! I actually just got back inside from changing the front impact sensor that has been bad for over a year! Lol light went right off! Also been swapping all lights interior and exterior with LEDs. This nice weather is amazing right now! (Iowa) Everyone is driving with their windows down and getting back out side walking and doing yard work! It's Def the time to get the truck out and enjoy it again! Winter in our area is too rough to be driving our nice trucks in!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have to agree with you on not driving in the salty winter. I worked in Mason City Iowa last week stopped at the American Pickers on the way out.

·
Registered
03 cadillac escalade
11,902 Posts
My dad doesn't drive his hummer in the winter

I drive in the snow and salt but wash the truck fully right afterwards and so far no rust(knock on wood)
I wish i could keep it in the garage during winter but unfortunately there is no room for it

I like the snow but hate the ice and salt

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I drive about 80 miles round trip to work and back each day , so I drive a Saturn most of the time , fuel savings. So it's no big issue to not drive it the 3 months of salt.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts