Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 LEXUS LX, 17 Rav4, 15 Escalade ESV, 14 Mercedes, had Vette, 2Cadis, T-B & Chevy
1,041 Posts
my new Platinum got washed and polished after 3 months since it was built.
It was recommended that I not wax until the car is 3 months old from build date to allow for thorough drying of finish.

·
Registered
Cadillac
132 Posts
Evois. She's a beauty! There's NO Doubt they look the best in Black. Your 09 looks pretty cherry as well.

·
Registered
2009 escalade hybrid
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TOBTEK said:
Evois. She's a beauty! There's NO Doubt they look the best in Black. Your 09 looks pretty cherry as well.
Thanks! I wished I could have kept it but...oh well. Some new owner must be glad to have bought it:)

·
Registered
2009 escalade hybrid
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Punmax said:
Such a gorgeous truck. I love that Range Rover Sport, as well. The new one looks like ass, inside and out.
Thanks! Got it before the new body style came out.

·
Registered
2009 escalade hybrid
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
FirstEsv said:
Oh wow...and all in one day?! That's just too much work for me. 2 cars for me max in one day. It's been raining here in TX every day for the past 3 weeks now.
The last pic was taken a week ago. I use only a quick turtle wax zip wax(wash and wax). Only the RRS and the escalade got zymol waxed.

·
Registered
None
398 Posts
The last pic was taken a week ago. I use only a quick turtle wax zip wax(wash and wax). Only the RRS and the escalade got zymol waxed.
I haven't try to wash the Escalade yet. It's just too tall for me. I'm only 5'1. Since it's my vehicle, I'm trying to bribe my husband to clay bar it and wax it. So far, no luck. Washing the other my sedan and sport car seems like a breeze nowthat I got the Escalade. Just too lazy to pull out a ladder!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts