Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
NONE
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got 500whp/526wtq with a 125 shot!! The unfortunate part is that I lost 3whp over the last time I was on the same dyno even though I added that ported TB (VERY humid today). The dyno has moved locations though so it may have something to do with it. Overall I am VERY happy and I can't wait to get it to the drag strip. Here are the charts, blue is NA red is Nitrous (other way around on the numbers page):

I will post photos and a video or 2 in the next few days in this thread. Enjoy!

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V Platinum
1,182 Posts
Impressive Ted!!

I'll be back at Purdue for HC and hopefully you'll be around to give me a ride...

·
Registered
NONE
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also, how much did your nitrous system cost?
Start to finish with all the little odds and ends that I needed to fix my intake along with $50 to fill the bottle it came out to JUST under $1400.

·
Registered
Tis Gone :(
3,414 Posts
Nice

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
971 Posts
You just had to do it. Just had to do it. HA. Congrats. What did it end up costin you in the end?

·
Registered
E85 Powered - Maggie'd V
1,747 Posts
Start to finish with all the little odds and ends that I needed to fix my intake along with $50 to fill the bottle it came out to JUST under $1400.
You just had to do it. Just had to do it. HA. Congrats. What did it end up costin you in the end?
It's like 2 posts above yours man....just sayin.

·
Registered
2006 BMW M5 | 2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV
315 Posts
If I had to guess, I'd say start to finish with all the little odds and ends that he needed to fix the intake along with $50 to fill the bottle, it probably came out to JUST under $1400.

Give or take. Estimate. Ballpark really.

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
14,075 Posts
Holy moly, Ted! I guess when they say '125 shot,' they mean ~125 rwhp!

You didn't mention how your sotp dyno, subjectivity analysis went, though! C'mon, let's hear it ... how does it pull through the gears on the road?

·
Registered
NONE
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Holy moly, Ted! I guess when they say '125 shot,' they mean ~125 rwhp!

You didn't mention how your sotp dyno, subjectivity analysis went, though! C'mon, let's hear it ... how does it pull through the gears on the road?
I haven't hard mounted the bottle yet so there will be no SOTP stuff until after July 26. I will be at the drag stip the weekend of that week too for drag numbers.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
971 Posts
If I had to guess, I'd say start to finish with all the little odds and ends that he needed to fix the intake along with $50 to fill the bottle, it probably came out to JUST under $1400.

Give or take. Estimate. Ballpark really.
My bad. I was overwhelmed with his post #1. Your quick to call someone out. Dang. No room for mistakes. I'll be more thorough next time.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
188 Posts
Your non-NOS peak HP was 391.4. You got any other mods (besides what's in your sig) or does a dyno adjustment need to be made? I didn't think headers and CAI could make that much.

Either way, that's a helluva improvement with the NOS :drool:. Wonder how long those bottles are gonna last you before you have to refill. I'm a NOS newbie and have no clue. What like 3 or 4 shots before your out?

·
Registered
2006 BMW M5 | 2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV
315 Posts
Just helping a brother out! :D

The install looks good, and great numbers to match. Great job.

·
Registered
Platinum 2004 CTS-V
4,914 Posts
Your non-NOS peak HP was 391.4. You got any other mods (besides what's in your sig) or does a dyno adjustment need to be made? I didn't think headers and CAI could make that much.
:yeah:

How'd you go from 369 to 391hp? Did do some other mods?

Impressive numbers regardless.....I definitely want a ride next time you are around boss!

·
Registered
NONE
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Land and sea dyno reads high. I used my baseline from EPP and my baseline from pro dyno tech and my comparison numbers from pro dyno tech to get my numbers for the mustang dyno.

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V, '00 SLS, 98 SLS, 89 Eldo, '80 Eldo
4,001 Posts
See, it wasn't so bad :duck:

Dude, bolt that bottle the fk up!!! With numbers like that, no way I could wait that long to feel it.

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V
1,415 Posts
He's waiting on me to bolt it up. Skull check your PMs dude and let me know what you want me to do

1 - 20 of 26 Posts