Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would folks mind sharing there experiences with sport to aggressive alignment setups? I installed my D3 spring and need to get on the rack.

I would ideally like to blend a setup that would work for street and an occasional track day.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
none
627 Posts
The best thing to do for OCCASIONAL track duty is to put the negative camber at it spec limit, which is -1.0 degree. Also, try to get the + caster to the limit as well but have it even on both sides. Leave the toe at the stock setting. Performance settings may induce pulling to one side or the other but these are not harmful. On the rear suspension, same just take the - camber to the spec limit(I think is -1.5). Having the car lower may have already done that for you.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
Cadillac
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks WillySTS.

I was looking for ideas a bit more aggresive. I think I had those settings before I installed the springs, which now are probably even more aggressive after the drop. Gonna try and get an alignment appt for this weekend.

·
Registered
Cadillac
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone?
Know one has changed their stock alignment? Stock's have a big range, not specific.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
2015 BMUU 335i MSport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)
25,514 Posts
I'm just happy to get a stock alignment that will keep and not cause premature wear on the fronts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts