Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2005 CTS
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2005 CTS 3.6 and am looking to get the Sport/CTSV Spoiler, rockers... ect

Also where would be the best site to find wheels and tires? What is the Best size(wheel and tire) combo?

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
I just bought a 2005 CTS 3.6 and am looking to get the Sport/CTSV Spoiler, rockers... ect
you gotta make sure u know what you want first...
there is no such thing as a "CTS-V Spoiler"
..theres a Sport Spoiler (flush mounted..like a lip)

... there is a "custom" spoiler which is raised a little bit

... also there is another one that not too many people like .. it looks like this

Also where would be the best site to find wheels and tires? What is the Best size(wheel and tire) combo?
some websites carry products that others dont, so you'll wanna look all over.
..just to list a few: www.tirerack.com
www.wheelmax.com
www.discountedtirewarehouse.com
www.1010tires.com

best wheel size for this car depends on you... you gotta consider a few things like, how deep your pockets are, if you value performance vs aesthetics, if you want dont want the ride of the car to change at all....

mike

·
Registered
2005 CTS
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the great info....

As far as the wheels, I want to keep the handeling of the car but also may lower it a inch, I am not looking to do the 20-22" thing, I am leaning toward 18's similar to those on the CTV's, but probally Black with a polished lip.

I understand all these new questions may have been asked over and over, (I belong to other forums as well (Dodge Trucks, and Mustangs) Please bear with me I will pick up quick.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts