Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
08 Platinum Escalade, 08 CTS, 01 TransAm WS6, 07 SolsticeGXP
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Like many others here, I am trying to decide whether or not to put a spoiler on my (black) CTS.

I have searched the various threads up and down, seen some interesting pics, but I would love to see more!

I know E&G makes two, there is the stock GM one, and then D3. I think I like the look of the D3 the most, but it's a little pricey.

Adding a spoiler is a pretty big appearance mod (short of a body kit). Therefore, before I take the leap, I would be thrilled if those of you who have done it, can please use thread to show off what you've got.

With the 03-07 CTS, I felt the spoiler was a no brainer. It looks PERFECT on my car. With the 08+'s, it seems like it's not so clear cut. So show off your stuff in this thread!

Thank you!

·
Registered
2009 CTS DI AWD FE2 CRYSTAL RED TINTCOAT/LIGHT TITANIUM
295 Posts
Here's a couple of pics of the E&G Phase 2:

·
Banned
STS, XLR, STS V-Series, CTS V-Series, XTS....
3,404 Posts
D3 Rear Spoiler (shown in Silver)

D3 Rear Spoiler (shown in White Diamond)

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

·
Registered
2008 Cts
25 Posts
What kind of wheels are those Dr.Design on your silver CTS and where did you get them? They look great and so does the spoiler. I got one from E&G but have not put it on yet.

·
Registered
08 Platinum Escalade, 08 CTS, 01 TransAm WS6, 07 SolsticeGXP
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No thread hijacking!!! :lildevil: :tisk:
Let's discuss wheels in another thread...! :hide:
I'd love one comprehensive thread with CTS Spoiler pics!
Love the ones so far, guys! Keep them coming!
Thanks!
PS But yeah, cool wheels!

·
Registered
2013 ATS Performance 2.0T Matte Titanium Metallic
755 Posts
I have D3's Rear Spoiler.. no pics yet, just a YouTube video I put together for my dealership. Check it out! Its in my signature below...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts