Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
08 STS Nstar RWD, 21 Challenger RT M6 Shaker!, 68 LeMans convertible 6.6, 00 WS6 Trans Am 6-spd
333 Posts
I've thought about this too, love those. I did this as a joke with my gutter leaf blockers haha. Subscribed, to see if anyone finds anything

·
Registered
2006 STS V8 1SF RWD
6,498 Posts
What's wrong with the factory spoiler?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: nate6966

·
Registered
2010 Cadillac CTS Wagon Premium 3.6L AWD
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Although it’s a nice style, I just really want something a little more aggressive. I currently have my mufflers deleted and resonator deleted for an x pipe, trying for headers soon and maybe at some point swapping the cam. So the sound is there, I’m also looking for somewhat sleeker weather guards for my windows. Everything I come across is CTS related though which is a huge bummer. I feel like I might just have to custom everything.

·
Registered
2006 STS V8 1SF RWD
6,498 Posts
Yeah, you're pretty much SOL from the looks of it. I am not finding anything other than factory spoilers for the STS. Unfortunately there isn't much of an aftermarket following for these cars, especially the exterior. Low production numbers, low sales volume, and given the fact the last one rolled off the assembly line 8+ years ago doesn't make it a very attractive vehicle for aftermarket suppliers from a customization standpoint.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts