Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
05 cts v 06 2.8 cts
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many guys have a spoiler? In Canada the 06 CTS sport model has a spoiler and the dealer says it will fit the V. they want 600 bucks CA. On e-bay some are only 79 US bucks. Why do we get screwed just because of low demand?? :eek:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I had a spoiler put on after delivery. Nice, neat and compact. It looks exactly similar to the unit that was on an STS-V. Don't forget that it has to be painted to match your V, which adds a bit of cost. Low demand does seem to add a price notch, too. Low demand = Exclusive!
Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
04 ctsV platinum,maggied,rt cats,headers,corsa,stealth tune
4,750 Posts
IMO,all available spoilers are for looks only.I like my spoiler from e&g and feel it adds to the cars overall appearance.Just one americans opinion

·
Registered
former 2005 CTS-V owner
404 Posts
The can come painted. Mine was. Blankenship aero 310-216-5850. 400.00 installed at my house. I am not sure about Canada, but atleast they could send one to you and you could get someone to install it. They have all sorts.

Attachments

·
Registered
261 Posts
DaveBlk said:
How many guys have a spoiler? In Canada the 06 CTS sport model has a spoiler and the dealer says it will fit the V. they want 600 bucks CA. On e-bay some are only 79 US bucks. Why do we get screwed just because of low demand?? :eek:
No, no, that's just the exchange rate these days. $600CA = $79US :stirpot: :getaway:

·
Registered
05 cts v 06 2.8 cts
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A great looking spoiler from stealth v . I'll be looking in to it . But is that it . Is there nothing different ... not just one that looks like everyone elses?:hmm: O by the way $79 U.S. = $97.10 CaNadian as of today:histeric: :histeric: :histeric: 2 years ago it cost me $100 CND for only $60.50 U.S.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
StealthV said:
This one looks pretty good (similiar to Lasstss's one-off). The pic is from the CTS photo gallery on cadillac.com
This is the '2006 sport' spoiler. I have been trying to get a part number.. No luck yet.

·
Alexandria, Va
Work on them all...
1,213 Posts
lasstss said:
This is the '2006 sport' spoiler. I have been trying to get a part number.. No luck yet.
You weren't asking the right people...

19121365 - No stock available anywhere in the country...
List Price - $330.89
Sell Price - $248.18

·
Registered
111 Posts
wicked v said:
roadracerx72 nice license plate. So how many 215's have you recieved since you've had your "V".
215 is your Summons form numbers, right? Or is it a specific violation code like 420?
-Mike

·
Registered
111 Posts
roadracerx72 said:
The can come painted. Mine was. Blankenship aero 310-216-5850. 400.00 installed at my house. I am not sure about Canada, but atleast they could send one to you and you could get someone to install it. They have all sorts.
That looks great! Gives the car a more agressive, directional look. Do you know if that fits the '06 V's?
-Mike

·
Registered
Owned 3 V's, now driving a Wrangler and XT5
2,574 Posts
-uplink- said:
That looks great! Gives the car a more agressive, directional look. Do you know if that fits the '06 V's?
-Mike
Yes it will. I think it was designed for the 06.

I just love Stealth Gray, great looking car. Is that a B&B?

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Lindsay Cadillac said:
You weren't asking the right people...

19121365 - No stock available anywhere in the country...
List Price - $330.89
Sell Price - $248.18
Thats cheap.. Order me one..
Fits any year CTS. The trunks are all the same.

·
Registered
Owned 3 V's, now driving a Wrangler and XT5
2,574 Posts
How does it attach? Double face tape?

It looks very good.

·
Registered
former 2005 CTS-V owner
404 Posts
wicked v said:
roadracerx72 nice license plate. So how many 215's have you recieved since you've had your "V".
None. Yet. :lildevil:

uplink said:
215 is your Summons form numbers, right? Or is it a specific violation code like 420?
-Mike
Yes, that is the form number when you are cited by the CHP. The most likely violation for me would be 22349(a)VC.:burn:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts