Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
'12 CTS Performance Sports Wagon AWD
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a spoiler for the wagons? I am looking for something that would put some air over the rear end. Would help to prevent the build up of salt on the rear in the winter time. Currently air circles around the back from the roadway and throws salt all over the back. If there was a down force of wind it would atleast minimize it on the window.

·
Registered
'09 CTS DI FE1 Luxury
1,493 Posts
Vortex generators? Not my thing really but I've heard people say that they work.

·
Registered
2013 Black Diamond CTS4 Premium Coupe (sold-09 CTS4 DI Black Raven/Ebony)
4,376 Posts
The sedans and coupes have the same problem. The rear of these cars is like a magnet for crap from the road.

·
Registered
'12 CTS Performance Sports Wagon AWD
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Might be worth a shot... Who wants to do it? lol

·
Registered
2010 CTS Sportwagon Premium 3.6 AWD
89 Posts
Might be worth a shot... Who wants to do it? lol
It's just warming up here so it's time to get a new front lip for me anyway. I'd be willing to give the rear coupe spoiler a shot. Is it bolted on or just double-sided tape?

I pulled the trigger and bought a cheap OE-style Coupe spoiler, I'll update how it fits.

·
Registered
2010 CTS Sportwagon Premium 3.6 AWD
89 Posts
So I got a Coupe OEM style wing, and as it sits it's too wide to fit. It is about 2 inches too long on each side so it sits on the chrome rails. I think I can chop it up and make it fit though. I'll keep updating how it goes. It's my Sunday project.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts