Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SpoilerDepot makes a really sharp looking wing especially designed for the CTS.The wing actually is shaped to follow the contours of the trunk.Check it out at SpoilerDepot.com Joe

·
Registered
ATS AWD Luxury Turbo
150 Posts
northstar728 said:
SpoilerDepot makes a really sharp looking wing especially designed for the CTS.The wing actually is shaped to follow the contours of the trunk.Check it out at SpoilerDepot.com Joe

Sportwing in Ohio makes a nice unit that is easy to install. They do a nice job of painting too.

·
Registered
103 Posts
catbert said:
Sportwing in Ohio makes a nice unit that is easy to install. They do a nice job of painting too.
Does the spoiler keep the rear end from getting so dirty. I guess the way the CTS is setup, the rear gets dirty the same way a van does. No complaints, I like the way it looks (even stock) but I dought the CTS was built to do well in a wind tunnel. My only worry about a sport wing is I (or others) would grab it to open or close the trunk and it wouldn't stand up to that abuse.

·
Registered
ATS AWD Luxury Turbo
150 Posts
Scott said:
Does the spoiler keep the rear end from getting so dirty. I guess the way the CTS is setup, the rear gets dirty the same way a van does. No complaints, I like the way it looks (even stock) but I dought the CTS was built to do well in a wind tunnel. My only worry about a sport wing is I (or others) would grab it to open or close the trunk and it wouldn't stand up to that abuse.
The CTS has a handy handle to close the trunk - it's the license plate indentation. Actually it's more convenient than the top of the trunk. :worship: Does the spoiler keep the trunk cleaner - not so you can notice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts