Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2007 CTS
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to add a spoiler to my 2007 CTS. The Toronto area dealerships are saying $578.00 installed plus taxes so $658.

I am thinking of maybe taking a drive to buffalo or Niagara falls, getting one there.

Can anyone tell me if I will save any cash by doing this or should i just get it done here in Toronto ?

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,675 Posts
Which spoiler are you talking about?

I bought mine from Lindsay and after taxes brokerage shipping and stuff it ran me around $450. Installed it myself.

·
Registered
2013 ATS
1,059 Posts
Who knows the quality level of the ones on ebay that come painted and are $200.00-ish shipped? I emailed a couple of CTS guys that bought one using the feedback gimmick on ebay, those dudes wrote back and said the were pleased with the product. Anyone here do this?

·
Registered
2007 CTS
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Sorry, but I really don't want to work on someone else's car. The risk of something going wrong... Don't take it personally, I just don't trust myself enough lol.

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
I'm sure any GM dealer or bodyshop will do it for ya. I know Highland GM has their own bodyshop. They're in Aurora. That's the place I take my car to get serviced.

However, their parts are not cheap.

·
Registered
2007 CTS
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I called Roy Foss, Marvin Starr and City Cadillac. The $578 installed is what you pay when you bvuy it with the car. Separate $763.00 for the spoiler, $100-$130 installation and about $100 for painting. Linsey Cadillac $318.75 already painted plus $40.00 shipping. Luc says 2 weeks and they will be in.

I'm sure any GM dealer or bodyshop will do it for ya. I know Highland GM has their own bodyshop. They're in Aurora. That's the place I take my car to get serviced.

However, their parts are not cheap.

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS 3.2L
119 Posts
you can probably pick a used one up at Standard Auto Wreckers, and get it painted at a bodyshop and installed. I know a good bodyshop in Ajax/Whitby area if you're interested.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts