Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all Cadillac Seville owners, I'm Max and live near Amsterdam in the Netherlands. I drive a Cadillac Seville 1992, now I have a navigation ins. and need a speedpulse from the PCM.
I think from the PCM to get it becouse its the easy way, I hope.

Now a question, (perhaps a stupid one) where is the PCM module located in my car and where can I find the wire of the speedpulse. Perhaps you know the wire collor.

Thank you for your time, and sorry my writhing in englisch is bad. hi hi:thepan:

·
Registered
Cadillac
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi SteveBuick, the speedpuls I use for my navigation system and come from the PCM. But i dont know where I can find the PCM unit in my car. It's all new for me. and perhaps you know the collor of the wire from the speedpulse.

Thank you.

·
Registered
2008 SRX
403 Posts
The ECM (PCM) is, well on a US domestic left hand drive, under the RH side of the dash. Remove the hush panel and look up to the outside. I was looking at the Service Manual earlier and forgot to post back. The ECM has a speed output to the instrument panel and I assume that is what you need. It is a single wire. Post back or PM me and I'll get you the specifics in about 12 hrs from now.

·
Registered
Cadillac
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi cadillac_Tech, thank you for youre information. Yes that wire to the instrument pannel I need to know what collor.

I can not send you a message, I have just 2 posts, hi hi

So perhaps i can give you miy e-mail adres(dont tell the administrator)

its [email protected]

Thank you for your helping hand.

Greeting Max van Wigcheren:)

·
Registered
Cadillac
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Administrator, excuus me, hi hi. I'll never do it again!

Oh just new here and than this behaviour, blosss. When I come to Amerika I was your car and wax it, ok.

greeting Max

·
Registered
Cadillac
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Cadillac Tech, thank you for your information. I can go on with it, next week vacation and lot of time to spend on my Cadillac. That is more fun than a vacation, Ilike that.

Greeting Max van Wigchern

1 - 10 of 10 Posts