Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Escalade
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had mine replaced after 22k on the clock. From what the service advisor at my cadillac dealership said is that it is a common occurance. Has this happened to you with the speedometer dying in your cadillac? Just wondering...:hmm:

·
Registered
03 Escalade, 06 SRX
6,888 Posts
I had my replaced at 40,000 miles. The speedometer was reading 120 MPH when I was stop. Then every time I turn the truck off and then I turned it back on later it would be reading 10 MPH less then it was before. It would continue to do that until it got back to 0 MPH and work fine for a while, then mess up again. I finally got the dealer to see it happen and they change the cluster for me. I have seen other members post about the same problem that I was having.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Is the cluster replacement covered on any other warranty than the 4yr 50000. My truck is out of warranty and it has just started messing up on the spedo.. Mine just reads 0 all the time.. But it fixed today.. But when slowing down the needle jerks as it is going down... how much to fix if out of warranty?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts