Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
'06 STS-V, '17 CTS-V
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Gents,

I have a used Spectre Stage 1 & 2 CAI I'm looking to part with. The package includes EVERYTHING the kits came with when new, including the all-important instructions, reusable air filter, and the MAF reduction insert that allows the Spectre Stage 1&2 kit to be used in a stock V WITHOUT A TUNE.

I'm selling only because I wanted to try a TimmyC intake to determine if any flow is gained (that experiment is underway). For those who don't know, these kits make the V sound AWESOME, because you eliminate the baffling of the stock "Y" pipe that are meant to purposely dampen supercharger sound. The pipe also adds power due to the reduction in air intake turbulence, and elimination of the stock air filter. This is probably the #1 mod to make on your car to increase its performance and sound, without negating any warranty. It takes approximately an hour to install with a screwdriver/ 8mm socket for the hose clamps, and a 10mm socket for the four mounting bolts- quite easy. You can even shim the mounts for the supercharger cover to fit it back into position over the new piping.

I'll trade it STRAIGHT UP, along with the two underhood plastic panels (front & driver side) trimmed to fit it, to anyone willing to ship me their UNBLEMISHED and UNMODIFIED plastic underhood panels (front & driver side) in return. Buyer assumes any and all shipping costs associated with this transaction, meaning that the buyer covers my costs to ship the CAI & trimmed plastics to them, and the buyer pays their costs to ship their stock mint plastics to me. I'm basically giving a CAI away for free here, not trying to lose money whilst getting rid of it.

Those not willing to, or unable to trade, I'm looking to sell JUST THE CAI (w/o panel exchange) for $175, and I'll pay to ship. These Spectre parts were taken off a 17k mi car, and were run for maybe 8k miles of its life. They're still shiny, but in all honesty, could use a rub-down with mothers to remove faint hairlines from use. All clamps, rubber unions, filter, and bolts included. Photos to come tomorrow...

PM if interested.

Russ

·
Registered
'06 STS-V, '17 CTS-V
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your message box is full, Rmoon. Message capacity on the site is borderline ridiculous. Feel free to email me at the address provided in my last PM to you.

·
Registered
'06 STS-V, '17 CTS-V
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SPECTRE CAI STAGE 1 & 2 PICTURES (Note that this system has so few miles on it that the factory-oiled filter is STILL white).

----------

FRONT PLASTIC

----------

Driver Side Plastic:

AGAIN, PM IF INTERESTED.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts