Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wifes V has come off lease, so we have some parts available. They are in great shape but have been used for a couple years so they may have an occasional stone chip but we will go over them before they are shipped.
Specter Werkes/Sports CTS V Powerdome Hood: Painted Raven Black, $1200 plus shipping
Specter Werkes/Sports CTS VR Splitter: Raven Black, and a little but of curb rash, $300 plus shipping

Custom Carbon Fiber Strut Tower Brace. This is a prototype that was built for development purposes. $350 plus shipping

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
288 Posts
PM sent Re: the splitter - pretty sure I can take that off your hands so long as the stone chips are not outta hand.

Love the hood, but a little too much $$ for cosmetics for me at the moment; great deal for someone though.

What happened to the spoiler anyway; that guy that you did the cam for likely took it, eh?

·
Registered
Cadillac
42 Posts
How much does it normally cost to get a hood painted? How long has it been on the car? (possibly fade at all?) I am thinking for the price I would be better off just buying one off your website and getting a perfect match. Considering any offers?... and if I drive to pick it up how about a hookup on install :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts