Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Alexandria, Va
Work on them all...
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Specter Werkes Bushings - Pricing

I talked to Specter about possibly getting a discount on their bushings for the V. There's not a lot of room for negotiation on these. I believe that some members bought these bushings for $225.00, they have since raised their price to $250.00.
If we buy them in multiple quantities I can get the price back down to $225.00. This price is through us, if you call Specter directly they will charge you $250.00.
If anyone is interested let me know and I'll put a list together...

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Lindsay Cadillac said:
I talked to Specter about possibly getting a discount on their bushings for the V. There's not a lot of room for negotiation on these. I believe that some members bought these bushings for $225.00, they have since raised their price to $250.00.

If we buy them in multiple quantities I can get the price back down to $225.00. This price is through us, if you call Specter directly they will charge you $250.00.

As opposed to the GM junk, these bushings are CNC machined from bar. $250 is a bargain! I can tell you that If I had to get these done at a local shop, it would be $250 for one set not the 4 that you get.

·
Registered
Owned 3 V's, now driving a Wrangler and XT5
2,574 Posts
Lindsay Cadillac said:

James, if the 06 cars do not come with the GM TSB bushings, I would be definately interested. I would get my dealer to install them when I get the car along with maybe the FG2's :thumbsup:

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
This maybe a bit cautious, but Im going to wait to see what new rear offerings are coming down the pike and what they offer for cradle bushings....hope that doesnt sound too standoffish.

F

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
been called a lot of things...Mr. F isnt one of them. Usually its Mother F'er.

F

·
Registered
CTS-V
238 Posts
James,

I totally missed this thread due to being away from the boards over the holidays. Did the group buy ever happen on the Spectre bushings?

If it did, is it still open? If not, would you consider reoffering it. In that case, may I humbly suggest putting the words "group buy" into the title of the thread offering the group buy. How many do you think you'd need to further drop the price, or can't you say until you get there.

Can you give me a rough idea what Lindsay would charge to install this. Since you're dropping the rear cradle to do this anyway, would that translate to a discounted install cost on exhaust (I take it its removed in the process) and shifter?

Thanks,
Brian R.

·
Registered
Owned 3 V's, now driving a Wrangler and XT5
2,574 Posts
See my post over there James, thansk!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts