Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Fleetwood Brougham / 01 DTS / 11 CTS Lux / 11 DTS Platinum
7,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my friends from the V forum. I have a special part request. I'm wondering if anyone can source a used set of center caps from a CTS-v. I think 05 + will work.

I like the black and they have to be exactly 2 5/8 " in diameter. I'm looking to put them into after market wheels and so far these are the only factory caps that I can identify as being the correct size.

Thanks

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V
1,415 Posts
I think the silver caps were more a 04-05 dealio and the black caps were more a 06-07 series... I know the black caps came after the silver ones.

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V with 2 carseats in the back and a f'ing minivan
607 Posts
Are these the factory ones or knockoffs? Cause they're $40 a piece from Luke. How long have you had them? Have they held up well? I wanted some but I wasn't gonna pay $160 for a set, but if these work well I'm gonna buy them.

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
14,006 Posts
You know, I hadn't thought about getting them from Luke. What was I thinking?!! :banghead:

This eBay guy will let 'em go for $40 plust $10 shipping. Only had 'em on for a month (most of that has been sitting in the garage), but they certainly appear to be OEM. Den_93 bought his from the same guy just before I bought. My guess is, this eBay guy probably works for the injection molder who makes them, and he pilfers a few to peddle on the side. I bought V emblemz from a guy a long time ago, and I'm pretty certain that that's what he did.

Get them from Luke. 'Nuff said.

·
Registered
04 CTS-V
935 Posts
I have a set i havent installed yet from the same guy. LUVMY04V has had a set for quite some time i think and his are holding up well.

·
Registered
95 Fleetwood Brougham / 01 DTS / 11 CTS Lux / 11 DTS Platinum
7,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Who's Luke?

I hadn't seen the colored ones, they're nice also.

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
I have a set of 4 of the chrome ones from my 2004 CTS-V. $40 bucks for beer and shipping and they're yours.

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V with 2 carseats in the back and a f'ing minivan
607 Posts
You know, I hadn't thought about getting them from Luke. What was I thinking?!! :banghead:

This eBay guy will let 'em go for $40 plust $10 shipping. Only had 'em on for a month (most of that has been sitting in the garage), but they certainly appear to be OEM. Den_93 bought his from the same guy just before I bought. My guess is, this eBay guy probably works for the injection molder who makes them, and he pilfers a few to peddle on the side. I bought V emblemz from a guy a long time ago, and I'm pretty certain that that's what he did.

Get them from Luke. 'Nuff said.
No No....they are 40 a piece so 160 a set from luke. So no offense to Luke, but I will buy them from this guy for a fourth of the price.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts