Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
CTS
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have noticed a problem in my Cadillac speakers.

I talked to a person at custom sounds car audio and they believe that it is a problem with the bose aplifier. They told me two options i could take. the first being a complete rehaul of all the speakers. I would have to buy all new speakers, new cd player and new amplifier to have everything replaced.

the other option they gave me was buying a new bose amplifier and having them install it. Which i would rather do because it would be a lot less expensive.

i was wondering what some of yall thought and if anyone here had the same problem happen to them.

My i have a 03 CTS.

also where would i go to find a new bose amplifier and a new bose tweeter? I believe one of my tweeters is also blown.

thanks for any help

·
Registered
06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
9,820 Posts
Well first do a search for cadillc cts amp on eBay. You'll find some for under $100. And on top of that, you can replace it yourself. All you would have to do is pull the carpet on the left side of the trunk. Take out 4 bolts/nuts. A few connections which only fit where they're supposed to go. Install in the reverse. You would save alot of money there. As far as that tweeter, wait until the amp comes in, it might be the problem. But if it turns out it is the tweeter then you could go back to the shop for that.

KOT

1 - 2 of 2 Posts