Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2011 CTS Performance
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to put together a spare tire for my 2011 V..I found something on ebay for a cts luxury that is 17x8 OEM tire and wheel..and it says my vehicle is compatible...that being so can I used this for a spare etc.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
I bought a CTSV-specific kit either from Performance Spares or Eurotek......can't remember. It was around $400 plus $80 shipping. tire, adapter, jack, complete. Fits in the well....nice kit.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,172 Posts
I'm trying to put together a spare tire for my 2011 V..I found something on ebay for a cts luxury that is 17x8 OEM tire and wheel..and it says my vehicle is compatible...that being so can I used this for a spare etc.
Be sure to try that standard CTS spare tire before you buy it. Also try it on both the front and back just to make sure it fits. There is a brake caliper clearance issue that may need to be addressed.

·
Registered
Cadillac
1,031 Posts
I suggest you search this forum. There is detailed information, but do not buy the adaptor from the company recommended. It is NOT hubcentric, which is very important.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts