Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2007 Escalade ESV
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had 7 inches of snow in Harris County Georgia on sunday, It was unreal!!! I went out in the ESV and found that I could go anywhere I wanted to go. The front air damn was pushing the snow and it would keep going without spinning. I saw alot of folks stuck with FWD cars and my old ESV kept on trucking. Now it is time to clean her up!!!! Here is some pictures of a rare event on central Georgia!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2004 Escalade
391 Posts
Mine as well handled extremely well on the way home this morning from work. (I work the graveyard shift) I kinda felt bad passing evryone doing about 40 on side roads. At one point a driver gave me the "birdie" and another blew their horn and flashed the beams at me. But I arrived home less than 5 minutes later than normally. I love MeLade. :) God Bless,Joe

·
Registered
Cadillac
33 Posts
I live in South Carolina and we somehow got 6-8 inches of snow in my area on Sunday night/Monday morning! My Ext handled it like a dream though. I found myself running over a few curbs and going into some mud and it handled extremely well. Only thing is, the truck is now a mess with mud slung all over the sides :(. Time for a good wash whenever the weather warms up.

·
Banned
2007 Escalade ESV
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We had 63 inches of snow this winter.:welcome:

Holy chit!!! after this snow is melted I will be glad it is gone. I look foward to this coming weekend. It is suppose to be 78 degree's. Funny last Sunday 32 and 7 inches of snow, this sunday 78 and sunny.....living in the south is the best living you can get!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts