Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I live in Palm Beach county Florida and I am looking for a referral to a modification shop that has experience with CTS-V models. I want to do a CAI, Exhaust and Tune. Looking to get a unique sound out of mine. I'm not crazy about the flowmaster sound, would like something more on the nastier, grittier side, that screams. Maybe I'm asking to much with the limited amount of mods but any suggestions for shops would be great.

Thanks,

Bobby

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,181 Posts
As far as exhaust goes, check out the Stainless Works. It definitely has the throaty sound. Corsa, not so much. If you are ever up in Jax, let me know.

·
Registered
2013 Stealth Blue CTS-V Wagon
138 Posts
I went to Horsepower Sales of Pompano Beach a couple of years ago. They did a great job on my Caddy and I went to them after they tuned my 05 GTO when I got it on 05 and was very happy with their work. I had an AirAid intake installed along with Corsa touring axle back exhaust and did a custom tune on my 2011 CTS-V sedan. They did a great job, top notch install I would recommend them. The recently moved to Palm Beach last year somewhere near the Palm Beach Speedway out west. I dealt with both Roger and Jermey and I believe the mechanic that worked on my car was Mike. Here's their website: http://hpsalesflorida.com.
If your looking for a throaty sound I would not do the Corsa touring, its a little mellow compared to the sport but still sounds way nice and its a little on the pricey side.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts