Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
05' CTS-V
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let anyone know thats wants to come...this saturday night were (hopefully) gettin a bunch of V's together for some boobies...er...drag racing at moroso...it's test and tune so bring jeans or pants and depending on how fast you are a helmet...I can't remember if it's helmet for 13.99 or 12.99 but bring one in case....and of course some dinner (boobies) before hand...so whoevers down lemme know...I live 10 minutes away from the track so we could always meet at my place before hand if you don't wanna go out to dinner (boobies)....either way post up and let us know.

Oh ya, admission is 20$ to race and 10-15$ for spectators.

·
Registered
2007 Escalade, 2010 CTS V soon... =)
820 Posts
You know i will be there...:thumbsup: Hey r u coming with us on Sat to the dyno tune? I am going to be there at 12 noon. Oh i case i forget bring the camera:)

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
Barring any unforseen grief from the Wife I'll be there. It's 3 hours from me and I get out of work at 5:00, so sometime around 8:00 I should be there.

·
Registered
'09 V BR 4dr 6spd,'05 C6R 1400+HP, '05 V BEST EVA!!
2,660 Posts
Nikon,
I like the idea of going to Moroso, but I will not run the V, as I know the diff will break. Thanks for setting this up, post a time to meet once you get a consensus, not sure if I can make dinner, but getting to Moroso seems doable, thanks.

·
Registered
05' CTS-V
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
eh, even if you don't run it'll still be fun too see a bunch of V's together...I'm sure me and CSP will meet up somewhat early...just exchange #'s and we'll just go by the seat of the pants....since it doesn't appear to be alot of people coming.....either way I think the track opens at 6-6:30....so we can get shit faced at my place then just pile in one car and go watch some cars race...either way, doesn't matter...I know I'll have fun either way.

·
26,239 Posts
Haha- just weaseled my way out work Saturday, so it looks as though I'll be able to make it down sooner.

Where's the "meet-up" location going to be?

·
Registered
05' CTS-V
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^ Oh c'mon I'm sure the Mrs will drive you....either way at least come out for a couple breskies ;) besides we could use the escalade in case any of us break a diff at the track :p

any tony I have no idea...if you guys really wanna go to a strip joint and spend 60$ on a steak for dinner, thats cool...personally I'm thinkin....Hooters? maybe a little out of the way...or we can do a sports bar.....or we can meet up at my place and decide from there...It really doesn't matter.....theres a bunch of places to eat on Indiantown rd (where the track it Kinda).....maybe csp can come up with a better solution...personally I suck at planning...what time you thinkin about comin down anyways?

·
26,239 Posts
I'm not paying that kind of money for a steak unless it's a damn good cut of meat. Rachel's usually equals drinks + appetizers for me.

I really don't care where we go for food, but I'd prefer to do it after Moroso. If I feel like running, I'm not doing it with 5 Grey Goose & cranberries in my gut.

·
26,239 Posts
I'd love to go and watch but I'm out of commission from injuries suffered last Monday.. Figures.. I never see meets in my area and usually travel 4 hours to Tampa.
Remember the "Testosterone" thread in the Lounge? Man up and come out, injuries and all. I'd love to buy a drink or two for the guy responsible for these great forums. :thumbsup: :cheers:

·
Registered
05' CTS-V
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm not paying that kind of money for a steak unless it's a damn good cut of meat. Rachel's usually equals drinks + appetizers for me.

I really don't care where we go for food, but I'd prefer to do it after Moroso. If I feel like running, I'm not doing it with 5 Grey Goose & cranberries in my gut.

fine by me....I hope you like taco bell though...because the track closes at 11 usually..sometime 12 for midnight madness....actually after the track we can go to quarter deck...good bar + they serve full menu till midnight...mostly seafood, but they've got a damn good burger and wings....so if we leave the track by 10:30-11 it should give us plenty of time to eat and get those girly drinks in your stomach :p And if we wanna keep screwing around afterwords we can goto commerce park (where the vid of me and csp was shot last saturday)....I already know where the 1/4 mile mark is and it's semi lit. best of all the quarter deck/commerce park are within 5 minutes of each other...and the track is maybe 15-20minutes away from quarterdeck....sound like a plan????

·
26,239 Posts
Sounds pretty good to me.

If we aren't going to run, we can go eat & drink beforehand. I suppose we should decide now if we want to run the track or just watch, as that will dictate what order we do things in.

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,753 Posts
I'd really love to come out and meet you guys but this Saturday just isn't going to happen. I'll definitely be up for future meets if we could all get together. I'm sure we'll get something going again shortly. I'm probably even missing our Tampa meet at the end of the month.

·
26,239 Posts
I'd really love to come out and meet you guys but this Saturday just isn't going to happen. I'll definitely be up for future meets if we could all get together. I'm sure we'll get something going again shortly. I'm probably even missing our Tampa meet at the end of the month.
Man, you must be pretty banged up. Get well soon. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
05' CTS-V
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sounds pretty good to me.

If we aren't going to run, we can go eat & drink beforehand. I suppose we should decide now if we want to run the track or just watch, as that will dictate what order we do things in.
I know CSP3000 will want to run, since he's getting his dyno tune done that day...personally I could care less what # I hit....doesn't mean much to me..I jsut drive the car and enjoy it....

·
26,239 Posts
Yeah right....I think you're just scared of a rematch now that he's got his tune. :poke:

:D :D

I still have never taken the V down the strip, so I might run once or twice tops. $1,500 for tires has a way of discouraging me from burning out too often, as well as the possibility of a tow truck ride :rolleyes:.

·
Registered
2007 Escalade, 2010 CTS V soon... =)
820 Posts
Actually, before we raced that night I told him If I beat him I wouldn't run him again so I could hold the title :D ....we'll see what happens :p
I don't think so F#$%@& we have a REMATCH set up:dflip:...New shoes for the V and dyno tune Sat at noon and she is all ready for you at the track... :thumbsup: Wait what am i saying i forgot that i won't get the new tires till next week and the dyno is still broke...:bigroll: guess you will have to race the V the same as it was last week...:yup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts