Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Escalade, 2010 CTS V soon... =)
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok we have tried to do this before with no success but let's make it happen for the 27th. It is a test and tune night at Moroso and we can go hit a bar afterwards...:thumbsup: I know that Nikon is in and I am betting Onebadcad as well as V-love are in also but lets get some more! So who's in....:highfive:

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
Probably a no go for me- Working late Friday and early Saturday. I blew my one day off on the aborted first attempt at this meet.

Damn motorcycles....

·
Registered
2004 CTSV(killed), 2005 CTSV(killed that too). 2004 DTS.
1,576 Posts
The lobster mini-season is this week and my family will be down through the weekend. I wish I could go north as everyone invades the Keys but I am the captain and must drive the boat. However, I would like to size up the competition before Homestead on 9/1 and 9/2(hurry up and sign up). I can make it after the 27th weekend.

·
Registered
2004 CTSV(killed), 2005 CTSV(killed that too). 2004 DTS.
1,576 Posts
Homestead may be far for some of you but 9/1 is a far off. Plenty of time to save and get a hotel lined up. That would be quite the gathering as the day is planned for us and the night would be open for havin' some drinks and talkin' about the day on the track. Just throwin' it out there. Registration will fill fast though. It was advertised to open tomorrow but was working today. Get on it for a good time.

·
Registered
'09 V BR 4dr 6spd,'05 C6R 1400+HP, '05 V BEST EVA!!
2,660 Posts
Post date and time please, I will be there unless I have forgotten a prior commitment. Moroso sounds great, I may get some Vettes to show up.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Post date and time please, I will be there unless I have forgotten a prior commitment. Moroso sounds great, I may get some Vettes to show up.
Darren, the gates open at 6pm and close at 11pm so I would say how about 6:45pm we all get there and hit a bar afterwards. So a recap Friday the 27th of July at around 6:45pm at Moroso for the Test and Tune night there... :thumbsup: Let me know if this time works with you...

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how much for spectators?? I have never gone to one of these before and would love to get together..

Gene
Hey Gene, It's 13 dollars to watch and 20 dollars to race for the night. Come it will be a blast and we will deff have fun afterwards...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
if I go it will be with the wife and son. sorry but it sounds fun. I have to talk with her first. Thanks for the invite though. I will let you know.
Kids under 11 are free if that helps...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hello South Florida guys, I got rid of the V a while back and I am cleaning out my garage. I have a set of Eibach lowering springs and CTS sport shocks that were only used for about 6 months. As an added bonus I will include a like new UUC VKnob, everything for $200 plus shipping. Please e-mail at [email protected] if interested.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
05 Stealth Gray V
1,567 Posts
Kids under 11 are free if that helps...:thumbsup:
Yeah its not that. It will be late by the time we get back on the road and im sure its atleast a 1 1/2 drove back and I cant stay over. Im not going to race it would be just a spectator.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump...

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Justin "Nikon" you haven't chimed in yet for Friday are you coming out to the meet??

·
Registered
'09 V BR 4dr 6spd,'05 C6R 1400+HP, '05 V BEST EVA!!
2,660 Posts
I'm out, in-laws are in town, wish it were different...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts