Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the market for a car in the CTS's price range and it caught my eye. I don't like leaving my car stock, but from my impression there is little to no aftermarket for the CTS.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
actually there is some pretty good stuff out there, its just pretty expensive and hard to find so far i have
cold air intake
eibach springs
baer big brake system
dual exhaust
sway bar

you can find spoilers and (ugly) body kits also

·
Registered
ATS AWD Luxury Turbo
150 Posts
Corsa has been promising "this week" delivery for over three months now. Same stuff they have pulled in the past. I'm hesitant to go with B&B cuz' I don't like what they did with there first generation C5 catbacks. Can you say harmonics?

·
Registered
ATS AWD Luxury Turbo
150 Posts
Breathless Performance in Florida is about to launch a line of stuff for the CTS including induction aids and supercharging. If they can do for the CTS what they did for the C5 Vette, it will be a great story. I think you will see lots of interst from tuners after the LS6 hits the road in the Caddy.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
catbert, ive talked to breathless a dozen or so times and they arent doing anything for the 3.2 cts and they arent releasing anything for atleast 1 year

·
Registered
ATS AWD Luxury Turbo
150 Posts
I wish they'd make up their mind. Last Summer at Bloomington Gold they were hot to get our stuff in a couple months, and their website sounds like there are seconds from releasing what's listed there. All talk - like Corsa. :mad:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts