Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reed -
The iPod kit is a total pain in the ass. Sorry, but I have to complain :banghead:

First you moderate this forum, then create a site for us to post things that save our ass from time to time (not to mention sharing ways of modifying our V's) and then you go out on your own, find a vendor and talk them into this silly kit. All at no charge to any of us. :nono:

To top it off, you write up a great install procedure for idiots like me to follow. :mad:

You convinced me to buy this iPod adapter thing for my V, and then when I got in a jam installing it helped me out :helpless:

You're a total pain in the ass - Reed :lies:

NOW I NEED TO LOAD THE REST OF MY MUSIC LIBRARY ON MY iPod!

God, what a jerk :kick:

Guess I'll go send some more money to the .faq since you pissed me off so bad :histeric:

(for those that don't get this, it is called sarcasm :alchi: )

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
Re: Something must be done about CTSVette

I knew there was no way you were talking bad about Reed. He is the man!:worship:

·
Registered
212 Posts

HEy, lets get me some rope and and a tree, so we can teach this reed fella a lesson!!!!!! Hey!!!!...

Hey!!!!!

·
Registered
5,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Seriously doubt it, Reed :kick: :histeric:

:alchi: <Guiness today

·
Registered
04 ctsV platinum,maggied,rt cats,headers,corsa,stealth tune
4,750 Posts

Who names their kid Reed anyway?Just sent some money your way Reed.Thank you for what you do.Randy

·
Registered
2016 ATS-V
2,271 Posts
:wtf: how did i get sucked into this??

:kick: :kick: :kick: :cat:

Personally...I think the biggest trouble-maker on this forum is....................................

Urb!

·
Registered
2015 BMUU 335i MSport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)
25,514 Posts
I haven't had a chance to get to know CTSVett well yet, but I like and appreciate his FAQ site a lot.
So why don't we sneek over to his place and take his V and Vette and leave him a Hybrid Toyota to drive, think of the gas he'll save and thank us for later........ ;)

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
ctsvett said:
no, why?

(this doesnt sound good)

Reed
It's nothing. Just that there must be 2 poor souls whose parents named them Reed who are living in California. The other one left a story in Car&Driver.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts