Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
ATS 2.0T Standard
325 Posts
If a mod could make these playable on here that would be great :)

93 octane, stock tune, TSB/Recall upgrade plugs. Owning this car for 17,000 miles I was shocked it couldn't accelerate. It felt like I had a trailer on the back. About 150 miles into a road trip I downshifted trying to pass someone and got this:

Here is exactly what happened when I went WOT to pass:

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
Raven Black ATS 2.0T/ auto
139 Posts
Bryce, Mine is doing the same thing. I have just under 17k. Brought mine to dealer with a bad misfire/no power(at times), no CEL on, complaint and was told by the SA that they couldn't do anything if the CEL wasn't on(which is BS). The spark plug/recal just came out, so they did that and sent me down the road. For the last 2 months I've been dealing with intermittent lack of power -- exactly what you demonstrated and just yesterday I had a misfire at about 6000 rpm in 3rd just before it shifted. So, needless to say, I will have to go back to the dealer and explain what is happening. The SA will look at me like I'm nuts and don't have any idea what I'm talking about, then tell me "they can't do anything unless the CEL is on" If you find out what it is, please share since my dealer is no help with this and some other issues -- glad I bought a new car so I didn't have to deal with crap like this!!!!

·
Registered
ATS 2.0T Standard
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good news for those who are experiencing the same thing, CEL came on this afternoon. I dropped it off at a dealer and they should get back to me by Friday.
Bad news for me is that the car is back in service, again :(

·
Registered
Charger Scat Pack- Auto/Corvette LS3-Auto
2,433 Posts
NO CEL = NTF (no trouble found). These are ASE certified techs? Nope they ASE certified easter egg hunters. These guys couldn't find their a$$ with both hands.

·
Registered
2013 ATS 2.0T 6MT, 1991 MR2 Turbo
57 Posts
I had the same thing happen. No CEL, but I have an Ultragauge and I knew what it was and wasn't doing. It wasn't giving max boost. It was only boosting 5PSI max and had a pending P0013 code. Dealer paperwork shows a P0013 and P0015 code and two valves replaced to resolve it. While it was there, it had the spark plug bulletin done as well. 1500 miles since and it has been running well.

·
Registered
Charger Scat Pack- Auto/Corvette LS3-Auto
2,433 Posts
Valves??? P0013 and 15 are cam position errors... Correct me if I am wrong.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts