Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
08 Platinum Escalade, 08 CTS, 01 TransAm WS6, 07 SolsticeGXP
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a bummer!

I got out of my car yesterday, and I went around to open the trunk, and low and behold, someone smashed into my passenger side quarter panel and scratched my tail-light, too.

Some people are such asses, it's not even funny.

I guess I'm off to the body shop tomorrow to get a quote.

So annoying!

Oh well... no need to reply or anything... just wanted to vent!

Bye!

Mike

·
Registered
Chrome CTS LP, 04 Cluster, WW sidemarkers, lower mesh grille
1,425 Posts
Michael 514 said:
What a bummer!

I got out of my car yesterday, and I went around to open the trunk, and low and behold, someone smashed into my passenger side quarter panel and scratched my tail-light, too.

Some people are such asses, it's not even funny.

I guess I'm off to the body shop tomorrow to get a quote.

So annoying!

Oh well... no need to reply or anything... just wanted to vent!

Bye!

Mike
THat sucks!!!!! I was sitting in my car in the parking lot on the phone with one of my buddies and I see about 5 kids run to the car next to me...a beat up volkswagen gti. Well the kid on who was getting in the back slammed his door against mine!!! I was sooooo pissed I went off! Well when I got out of the car to go beat the kids ass, they took off and drove away before I could get to the otehr side!! I was sooooooooooooo furious. let me tell ya. Luckily I know someone who is a manager at the mercedes dealership so they took it out for free :D Thank GOD!!

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,675 Posts
Sorry to hear man, I know how you feel.

Someone hit my V6 last year on campus. I haven't brought the car back to university since then.

·
Registered
None
987 Posts
Jon said:
Sorry to hear man, I know how you feel.

Someone hit my V6 last year on campus. I haven't brought the car back to university since then.
V6 hahah, I love the fact that you can say "my v6" and "my v8" lol

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
1,640 Posts
People have no respect for others or their belongings, especially when they're nicer then their own. I know this b/c less than two weeks after I got my CTS, I was parked at the mall, I'd picked an end spot so I could get close to the curb and leave plenty of room so I wouldnt get doored and what happens, some ******* jammed one of those mall rental strollers between my car and the curb and put a dent/scratch down to the metal in my rear drivers side quarter pannel. I was so pissed I couldnt see straight for almost an hour.

Some people who go out and get nice cars kind of ask for trouble though. You can identify them easily by looking for the Bimmer parked accross 3 spaces, often one of them a handicapped spot. Now I'm carefull about where I park, and usually will take extra time to find an end spot. If one is not available I'll park further out in the lot where its less likely someone will park right next to me (but still only use one parking space). It drives me nuts when someone is worried about getting dinged, but they dont want to walk so the take up 2 spots close to the store. I think thats being very self-centered and disrespectful and though I'd never put a scratch in someone elses car because I know how frustrating it is to find that sort of thing, I wont feel any sympathy for someone who had it happen while they were doing something like double-parking.

By the way, I'm not accusing anyone here of doing that, but I thought I should mention it anyways.

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,675 Posts
AsAkAs said:
V6 hahah, I love the fact that you can say "my v6" and "my v8" lol
LOL, I know.. It feels good. I gotta put the V6 up for sale soon, just haven't had the time.

and DDs, I park EXACTLY like you, an inch from the curb. If I can't find a spot next to the curb, I'm not parking.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Michael 514 said:
That just sux! Don't you wish you could find out who did it? What would happen then?

·
Registered
305 Posts
MileHighCTS said:
That just sux! Don't you wish you could find out who did it? What would happen then?
I had some goon leaning on my car, as soon as i walked up he jumped off. Keep in mind im 5'7, and he was well over 6 feet. i aggravated him (remind you he was on my car ) when i was inspecting the car for scratches..i can be so nice sometimes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts