Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
A boat
1,517 Posts
Meh, scourge has the intelligence level of RB or Davesdeville, maybe lower. Evidence? His reply about us "Cons" supposedly being frightened by Constitutional case law after I smack him around a bit. I call him on his "The government that governs least governs best" while yet lamely trying to justify just the opposite with his statement that "No rights are absolute" bit and he's trying to tell me I don't know shit about constitutional law? Honestly, if this guy got wiped off the face of this earth in a hurricane, my feelings wouldn't be hurt at all. Ha, the government that governs least governs best. What a lie for him.

·
Registered
'98 Buick Regal LS - '91 Caddy Seville - '87 Caddy Seville!
4,425 Posts
Brett said:
that feud goes back a LONG time....basically to the beginning of the board
Yup. I remember them arguing over hot-rodding or something to that effect. It was quite funny.

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
I thought Hotrod was supposed to be capable of forgiveness?? (and move on) Being such a dedicated "Christian" and all..yet..I've NEVER seen him "turn the other cheek" especially even when someone apologizes formally to him...

This just proves he likes the "action." And he'll never let anything go.

Scourge has one good point about people being able "to take it" if they can "dish it out."

·
Registered
'98 Buick Regal LS - '91 Caddy Seville - '87 Caddy Seville!
4,425 Posts
I have to agree with Sinister on this one...

I realize that HRS is bad sometimes, but this Scourge character gives a whole new meaning to the word "Huh?" I just don't think this guy is the sharpest knife in the drawer if you catch what I mean...

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
scourge has me worried , HRS was finnaly quiet ...i was finnaly thinking it was over , all that will do is brng him back and send him on another posting spree ...

damn ......

were getting closer tho ....

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Either way I don't care because (for now) HRS is off my back! If he would have done that a long time ago and taken my advice to ignore me there would have been peace LONG AGO.

I think you're right, Scourge did re-vitalize the CI forum. Let them go head to head and you WILL see HRS's old tricks again. How soon we forget. :rolleyes2

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
not to take away from the stupidity that is HRS, but Scourge is probably worse, truly a fitting name

1 - 11 of 11 Posts