1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
CTS V-Sport
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a few quick phone pictures to show you guys

Also got my LED license plate lights and reverse lights as well

Let me know what you guys think, I think it's a huge improvement without the orange reflectors.. a simple but effective change!!

Will get you guys some pictures of my FAT suede steering wheel (the steering wheel that comes standard on the ATS CRIMSON edition... my general sales manager drove that car for a while as a demo and I myself used it quite a bit and fell in love with the steering wheel then so I ordered one.. great move! highly recommended.. ALSO, I have the suede shift knob which I recommend as well its very cool)

PS I'm going to be sent to an exclusive ATS-V product knowledge and performance driving certification course in about 4 months.. will get as many pictures and videos for you guys as I'm allowed when the time comes... While I do love my car a whole lot, I know I will have a tough time not getting an ATS-V coupe in white!!! WITH RECAROS of course, and CF pkg!

thanks for looking !

·
Registered
2014 CTS
9 Posts
Sorry to plead ignorance here, but what was the change on the taillights exactly? I must admit, I'm not all too familiar with my back end lighting.

·
Registered
2014 CTS VSport white tri coat/cashmere interior
291 Posts
No change to the tailights. He installed LED bulbs into the license plate light and the reverse lights to make them a bright white and match all the other LEDs on the car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts