1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2015 SRX4 Luxury
621 Posts
kali_cts03 said:
Nice Ride! :thumbsup:

Very cheap mod - Tinted DRL/Signal & Sidemarker Lights! :bouncy:
I want to tint my sidemarkers, what's the best way?? Film or spray?

Oh yeah, car looks good!! :2thumbs:

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
CTS_FAN said:
I want to tint my sidemarkers, what's the best way?? Film or spray?

Oh yeah, car looks good!! :2thumbs:
Film would be very difficult. Were you aware of the side markers that Wildwhl is making for us? I ordered a set that are tinted, engraved plus a small Caddy logo on it. There is a thread currently running on it.
This is the link. It's already 14 pages long. His newest design like I got is towards the end. Price is $19.95 via PayPal.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-forum/79279-any-beta-testers-receive-their-clear.html

·
Registered
03 White/Diamond CTS (sold)
1,663 Posts
Here is a bigger view of the image.... and yeah, somethi like tha!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
CTS
2,557 Posts
RobertCTS said:
Film would be very difficult. Were you aware of the side markers that Wildwhl is making for us? I ordered a set that are tinted, engraved plus a small Caddy logo on it. There is a thread currently running on it.
This is the link. It's already 14 pages long. His newest design like I got is towards the end. Price is $19.95 via PayPal.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-forum/79279-any-beta-testers-receive-their-clear.html

Bob- So he's actually making orders??? I thought he was doing it for an exclusive group of forum board members..... So if i PM him then there might be a chance of me getting some sidemarkers?? Thanks

·
Registered
793 Posts
Yes Rey Rey he's making them for whoever wants to buy some. There's no exclusive groups on this forum. Not that I've noticed. Everyone here helps each another out.

·
Registered
CTS
2,557 Posts
beaglecookie said:
Yes Rey Rey he's making them for whoever wants to buy some. There's no exclusive groups on this forum. Not that I've noticed. Everyone here helps each another out.
Thanks beagle.... I just ordered a pair :bouncy:

·
Registered
793 Posts
Mine should be sent out this week. I can't wait.... The only problem is it over 100 degrees almost every day where I live. So I won't be putting the oven on anytime soon.:bigroll: :bouncy:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts