Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V SOLD /// 2009 CTS-V own
1,036 Posts
Cool Video...:worship:

I am sure Dado could make a very nice video to compete with that, but he may just keep it to the track. ;)

Bill

·
Registered
131 Posts
What a waste of a perfectly good M5! What someone needs to do is make some road racing videos! :yup:

Although if tire smoke is really that exciting, I can bring my video camera to the parking lot when I put my F1s out of their misery later this month...stay tuned!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Blacksport350 said:
What a waste of a perfectly good M5! What someone needs to do is make some road racing videos! :yup:
Well, that video was taken in Saudi Arabia, so I bet those m5 guys are loaded, so any wasted tires and mechanical repairs are no biggie. There are a few members here who do road racing who are working on making vids.

Blacksport350 said:
Although if tire smoke is really that exciting, I can bring my video camera to the parking lot when I put my F1s out of their misery later this month...stay tuned!
ha, cool.. Just dont do anything too crazy and screw up the car.. or get a ticket from the police.

·
Registered
746 Posts
hahahahah Dado has already done that and then some, including donuts in frt of White House, and durning the day as well. Well check out his movies at Teckeast.com and his site Dtmpower.net and look at video section.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol.. Saw his vids.. Hes got some balls.. One of my favorite dado moments was when they played bumper cars with a rental ford focus..

MooreMotorsports said:
hahahahah Dado has already done that and then some, including donuts in frt of White House, and durning the day as well. Well check out his movies at Teckeast.com and his site Dtmpower.net and look at video section.

·
Registered
131 Posts
akm2k5 said:
Well, that video was taken in Saudi Arabia, so I bet those m5 guys are loaded, so any wasted tires and mechanical repairs are no biggie. There are a few members here who do road racing who are working on making vids.

ha, cool.. Just dont do anything too crazy and screw up the car.. or get a ticket from the police.
Good point, those Saudi oil dudes make us all look poor!

And second good point on screwing up the car...damn differentials!

As to parking lot playgrounds, it is technically private property. So as long as it is empty, you can be asked to leave but technically not ticketed in this state.

·
Registered
05 V/corsa/shifter/bushings/stealth tune/cai/19inch hre's
843 Posts
thats friggin awsome....popping that e brake isnt that easy in our car...i tried and almost crashed...did a 180 instead...couldnt release it in time need practice..:shhh:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would really like to choke the designer that decided the E-brake for a sports car should be down there.... :mad2:
SBONES said:
thats friggin awsome....popping that e brake isnt that easy in our car...i tried and almost crashed...did a 180 instead...couldnt release it in time need practice..:shhh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts