Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
Very nice, I am putting 24's on my 07' with a black face and all the rest chrome, the black in the wheels with the white truck look great. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
Cadillac
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice... Yeah my O7 was actually stripped of its factory paint and the entire thing is being painted flat black. Wheels are flat black 24's. There is actually no other color being put on the outside of the car but black. So all of the chrome is being removed.

·
Registered
02 ESCALADE
1,529 Posts
Nice... Yeah my O7 was actually stripped of its factory paint and the entire thing is being painted flat black. Wheels are flat black 24's. There is actually no other color being put on the outside of the car but black. So all of the chrome is being removed.
Sounds just like DC's Rob Dyrdek 2007 Tahoe.

http://www.wedeking.org/images/blog/dyrdek-rides/00.jpg

http://www.wedeking.org/images/blog/dyrdek-rides/02.jpg

http://www.wedeking.org/images/blog/dyrdek-rides/05.jpg

·
Registered
Cadillac
4 Posts
I like the white and black combo. I can't wait to see an escalade that's painted flat black...it looks sick on a tahoe.

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
At least with flat black you don't have to wash it or wax it, I have a customer with an 04' Escalade that is done in flat black, and he does not wash or wax it. :(

·
Registered
Cadillac
79 Posts
Any chance you want to to sell me the chrome side molding and the chrome strips that just go under the window... Please let me know...

The car should look off the hook, in ALL flat black....

thanks

·
Registered
Cadillac
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Any chance you want to to sell me the chrome side molding and the chrome strips that just go under the window... Please let me know...

The car should look off the hook, in ALL flat black....

thanks

That should be no problem. When the time comes just pay for shipping.

·
Registered
Cadillac
79 Posts
That should be no problem. When the time comes just pay for shipping.
Thankyou,

So i believe it should be 8 pieces(both sides) total? 4 for the window trim and 4 for the side molding?

If you want i can pay you now for the shipping, then just ship them when they are off, shipping to NYC, 10312..do you an ETA on when they would be ready to ship

thanks again

·
Registered
Cadillac
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thankyou,

So i believe it should be 8 pieces(both sides) total? 4 for the window trim and 4 for the side molding?

If you want i can pay you now for the shipping, then just ship them when they are off, shipping to NYC, 10312..do you an ETA on when they would be ready to ship

thanks again
The truck should be done in a week or so. I can get a shipping quote for you.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts