Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
05 CTS-V / 06 Escalade
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Took a trip through the canyons yesterday, and had a chance to snap a few quick pics. The only thing that still needs to be done are the Fogs - There are TOOO Dark, I wanted the Light Smoke ones (Vecstacy Style) But go screwed over by YGMS!! Oh Well.... Enjoy!!

Some Dirty Ones...

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V Platinum/Black, 1999 Corvette Coupe
153 Posts
Your car is looking good as always. You still haven't gotten your new lenses from YGMS? I finally got around to installing mine. Here is the new look.

Your car was my motivator for the "orange-delete", back during the SoCal cruise last year.

Have fun this weekend. Wish I could go. :banghead:

·
Registered
05 CTS-V / 06 Escalade
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your car is looking good as always. You still haven't gotten your new lenses from YGMS? I finally got around to installing mine. Here is the new look.

Your car was my motivator for the "orange-delete", back during the SoCal cruise last year.

Nope... Dude dicked me around for almost 3 months saying he was gonna swap them out for the lighter ones, etc. Then just disappeared.

Your ride looks Good!! Glad I got you motivated... See you on the next meet!

·
Registered
2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes
3,012 Posts
looks good Vrod :yup: Gunmetal AC wheels :drool:

your ride also reminds me to get some new tips :tits:

·
Registered
05 CTS-V / 06 Escalade
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looks good Vrod :yup: Gunmetal AC wheels :drool:

your ride also reminds me to get some new tips :tits:
Thanks! Took me forever to pick out which color!!

I see your waiting to install some Smoked Fogs... You get the YGMS ones?

·
Registered
3,012 Posts

·
Registered
05 Eforce LS3 V
802 Posts
Hey bryant, see you got rid of that ugly spoiler:hide:

What you gonna replace it with?

·
Registered
05 CTS-V / 06 Escalade
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes sir and if i ever get rid of them i know who to call, you deserve them after getting screwed by YGMS... They will be installed some time next week im just looking for the correct turn signal bulbs.. which turn signal bulbs are you running?

i have been looking for these : http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProducts/AutomotiveLighting/HighPerformance/SilverStarSignal/cant find them anywhere
Good Looking Out! I installed the Sylvania as well... Kinda Bluish, But of course you cant see them through the Blacked out Fogs (Bummer!) I picked them up at Pep Boys....

Hey bryant, see you got rid of that ugly spoiler:hide:

What you gonna replace it with?
Hell Yea! That spoiler was Hideous! Got my Body Shop Guy to take care of it after the D-Bag in the Escalade backed up into me!! I think im diggin it No Spoiler... Maybe go Specter eventually if I wanna switch it up.

Looks really good man.
Looks kickass
Thanks Guys!!

·
Registered
Cadillac
923 Posts

Those clears on silver are by far the best looking setup. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Good Looking Out! I installed the Sylvania as well... Kinda Bluish, But of course you cant see them through the Blacked out Fogs (Bummer!) I picked them up at Pep Boys....

Hey just a thought ... maybe make some of your own fogs with lexan and a dremmel then tint the inside with nightshades before you install them.

or get even luckier and find tinted laxan or acrylic from your local hardware and have them cut it for you :rolleyes:

http://search.ebay.com/search/searc...ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=32&fsoo=2&fgtp=

or even better
http://cgi.ebay.com/Lexan-Smoke-color-sheet-0-5-x-10-x-26-CNC-5-4F_W0QQitemZ150347614726QQihZ005QQcategoryZ61795QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

·
Registered
05 CTS-V / 06 Escalade
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey just a thought ... maybe make some of your own fogs with lexan and a dremmel then tint the inside with nightshades before you install them.

or get even luckier and find tinted laxan or acrylic from your local hardware and have them cut it for you :rolleyes:

http://search.ebay.com/search/searc...ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=32&fsoo=2&fgtp=

or even better
http://cgi.ebay.com/Lexan-Smoke-color-sheet-0-5-x-10-x-26-CNC-5-4F_W0QQitemZ150347614726QQihZ005QQcategoryZ61795QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247
For Sure... The Thought has crossed my mind a few times, I even looked into have a Mold Shop make me a set... One of these days, i'll prob do it.

·
Registered
cts-v
2,741 Posts

·
Registered
Silver '05 V
1,238 Posts

[
I made my own out of clear Lexan. Easy to do. Cost about $5 for the lexan and $10 for the epoxy.

*caution blurry phone picture*

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
i bought them from another forum member when he didnt feel like doing the job. he got them from some flakey vendor on here YGMS. If i was going to do it again i would just do what Cadiblk suggested and then VHT niteshade the fogs to get the desired tint or just keep them clear.. The whole baking thing is really not as hard as it seems

1 - 20 of 31 Posts