Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while back ( For those of you that remember ) I relayed a story about a guy that tried to race me and got waxed....Rather badly. And got all pissed off and gave me the finger. Well, today I was out running some errands in the Caddy and who to my wondering eyes should appear in my rear view flashing his lights 'cause 80 mph wasn't fast enough for him? Thats right kids! The same guy in the same car! ( obviously the same bad attitude ) I couldn't move to the right so I sped up a little and he started to creep up on my bumper. I sped up a little more and now he's lookin' like a trailer and STILL flashing his lights! So I hit it....It was like he stopped! then he started to pick up. I just kept after it up to 120 or so and then I leveled off and let him catch up....The funny thing was...He recognized me when he caught up and he was so pissed that he almost lost it! I was laughing at him and then he gave me what must be the ricer salute....The middle finger of one hand pointing skyward....Imagine that!
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It depends! I've sat all the way through a turn light because the guy behind me started honkin' his horn as soon as the thing turned green! Oddly enough with my sweet disposition I don't often do provocative stuff on the road.....But I've done a few things that could be considered NUTS!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah Buddy! But if you really want to have fun...Jam on the brakes in a dump truck with a blackout switch....They go nuts!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts