Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
77 CDV, 06 DTS III, 69 FWB
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a few pics I took this past Sunday at the SoCal Cadillac and LaSalle Club's Regional National. Some very nice older Caddys that we just don't get to see enough of here. Hope you enjoy them!

Attachments

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Man I love that '68!

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
What?! No '83 Cimarrons? And I thought this was a "classic Cadillac" show!

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Especially for Dopestar's inspiration, two completely original survivors. The 76 is a d'Elegance with the sunroof, Trackmaster, EFI and vinyl roof delete. Very rare car. Special thanks to Benzilla for teaching a technologically backwards dolt like myself how to get these pics on here.:)

Attachments

·
Auto Enthusiast
1992 Eldorado Touring
3,688 Posts
Love that "pink" '62 Sedan Deville! :thumbsup:

Nice pics, thanks for posting them!

·
Registered
1985 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham d'elegance - 1969 Coupe DV (R.I.P.)
655 Posts
those are really sweet caddys! man what i wouldn't give to cruise around in that V16!!!

·
Registered
1987 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
183 Posts
God what beautifully built and designed machines...truly awesome.

Love the two tone seats and interiors on those '55 or '56s there...interiors today are so utilitarian.

·
Registered
1975 Coupe deVille d'Elegance, 05 Lesabre,91 Suburban 4x4
773 Posts

^ I have been looking for a clean set of thos caps for years! I think they have a lot more class than the discs that are on mine now, and the discs are even better than the original spokes that were on my car when it was new.

~HJ

·
Registered
1979 Phaeton Coupe, 1990 Brougham d'Elegance 5.7 liter
4,416 Posts
Congrats on figuring it out. Those are actually some really nice pictures, what camera do you have again?

My favorite is the green '76. A friend of mine has one much like that, not a d'Elegance though.

here's a couple quick shots, just to compare. And inspire DS.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Congrats on figuring it out. Those are actually some really nice pictures, what camera do you have again?

My favorite is the green '76. A friend of mine has one much like that, not a d'Elegance though.

here's a couple quick shots, just to compare. And inspire DS.

The camera is an Olympus Stylus 760 with about a gazillion more features than I'll ever use or even comprehend. But, it does take nice pics, so I can't complain. Thanks again for your help, Ben.:)

·
Registered
1984 Coupe Deville, 1991 Brougham d'elegance, 1996 Deville
229 Posts
Those cars are perfect, not one scratch on the emblems or chrome truly beautiful cars

1 - 20 of 22 Posts