Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
It would be interesting to hear what tinters', who have used this product have to say. I noted the following warning on their site:

"CAUTION: Magoops™ may react adversely to certain plastics and rubber. Do not use on soft rubber surrounding windows. Test in an inconspicuous area."

I would also be interested to learn if they performed any UV testing. Looks to be a good idea though.

·
Registered
The Mighty Kael, 2004 Black CTS, Every Option
2,432 Posts
hmm i dunno guys
whats the issue with the dot martix, i have never heard of this being an issue before?
is it a problem of the tint not sticking? this magoops stuff looks like an acrylic (likely) or silicone filler. i doubt you would be able to get it off later in life.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kael said:
hmm i dunno guys
whats the issue with the dot martix, i have never heard of this being an issue before?
is it a problem of the tint not sticking? this magoops stuff looks like an acrylic (likely) or silicone filler. i doubt you would be able to get it off later in life.
A lot of guys have small air bubbles trapped at high points in the matrix. They have a gel that you apply to make the transition smoother.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts