Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2010 CTS-V
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This 2010 Cadillac CTS-V is powered by a supercharged 6.2-liter V8 paired with a 6-speed manual transmission and finished in Black Raven over an Ebony leather interior, with Recaro seats, alacantera steering wheel & gear shifter and full sunroof.

I acquired the car in 2014 and use it as my daily driver. It has zero modifications, and it has been dealer serviced and just regular oil changes at Mr Lube etc, receipts available for those as well.

Over her life the brakes have been replaced in 2017 and all for shocks all 4 in 2018 with OEM parts.
The body is finished in Black Raven and has the usual paint scratches you would expect for a car used daily.

Features include adaptive HID headlamps, tinted windows all around, and factory aluminum 19" wheel.
The interior is trimmed in Ebony leather with suede accents on the seats, door panels, steering wheel, and shift boot. Amenities include heated and power-adjustable seats with memory, and a Bose sound system.

The 6.2-liter LSA V8 is mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
The supercharger was replaced in under the special warranty.

The car has had no accidents.
Original US car now located in the Toronto area, Ontario, Canada (CDN$36,995 or $28,00US obo)

Attachments

·
Registered
2010 CTS-V
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just a note, it is 186k km not miles, or 115,000 miles for our southern friends.

·
Registered
1 Posts
How hard would it be to get this car to Texas ??? Can you message me at 9796659798 I’m interested but have never bought A car from another country

·
Registered
2010 CTS-V
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How hard would it be to get this car to Texas ??? Can you message me at 9796659798 I’m interested but have never bought A car from another country
Hi,

from asking around it appears its very simple for you, as it was originally an US car.

You can have a shipper bring it to you and handle the import

Looks to be very simple.

I sold a car once to a guy in Chicago. He turned up with his plates and drove it home.

K./

1 - 11 of 11 Posts