Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are almost into the holiday season which means plans and more plans.

Does anyoine have any idea we can have somewhat of a VEE Parade, liek th boat parade?

At least get together and eat more food and drink Reed's Beer ...

·
Registered
2017 Camaro ZL1; 2011 CTS-V sedan; 2004 Lightning
12,007 Posts
Wherever we meet, during this time of year we'll have to do it by 4:00 PM, else no one will ever see our Vs. Does the fancy French eatery open for lunch?

·
Registered
12,007 Posts
What, we're not going to eat in our cars?

·
Registered
CTS-V
206 Posts
There is a meet out in Calabassas every last Sunday of the month where tons of differnt car clubs go. I went to this last one and there must have been at least 200 cars there. Everything from a Cosworth Focus to a SLR and Carrera GT.
Usually my friends and I go do some spirited driving afterwards in the Malibu canyons.
It would be nice to see a bunch of Vs out there.

·
Registered
05 maggied CTS-V, 2017 NSX Whoo Hoo!
8,810 Posts
Mutlu said:
There is a meet out in Calabassas every last Sunday of the month where tons of differnt car clubs go. I went to this last one and there must have been at least 200 cars there. Everything from a Cosworth Focus to a SLR and Carrera GT.
Usually my friends and I go do some spirited driving afterwards in the Malibu canyons.
It would be nice to see a bunch of Vs out there.

I used to go up to the ROCK STORE when I was into bikes.
Grab a beer, and camp out down the road and watch the canyon carvers.:alchi:

·
FAQ is your Friend
CTS-V
3,987 Posts
I am open for anything... I was thinking that maybe we do soemthing a little more north than we have so that people from ventura (LUNA you listening) could attend... But in reality, the southbay is central to the north and the south (I am biased)...

As long as I am in town, I will attend, camera in hand...

There are a bunch more people on the list now (kim, beachjoecool, etc) who are coming out of the woodwork....

we could position it as a "come and see what you may want to put on your christmas list"

HAHA

Reed

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think the Calabasas would be good. or maybe even something in Santa Monica. And south bay is OK as well. WE do have several members in that area.

I'm partial to OC ... but ... whatever......

·
Registered
2005 Stealth Gray CTS-V, 2009 Black CTS-V
3,570 Posts
ctsvett said:
I am open for anything... I was thinking that maybe we do soemthing a little more north than we have so that people from ventura (LUNA you listening) could attend... But in reality, the southbay is central to the north and the south (I am biased)...
To be honest, I'm probably game for as far south as possible, as there is a strong possibility that I would be in the San Diego area on the weekends.

·
Registered
2005 Stealth Gray CTS-V, 2009 Black CTS-V
3,570 Posts
Any weekend outside of about the next 2ish weeks should work fine with me.

·
Registered
12,007 Posts
I'm an idiot; I'll drive anywhere.

·
Registered
CTS-V
107 Posts
I would like to meet up with you guys but the timing is bad for me. Thanks Reed for thinking of us people farther north though. Maybe next time.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts