Cadillac Owners Forum banner

So you're thinking about getting exhaust work done...

956 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  thebigjimsho 
#1 ·
If you're on the fence about plunkin' down your hard earned cash on this upgrade and have read the thousands of threads and millions of opinions here on the topic and have watched all he engine-revving exhaust comparisons that are on YouTube then fret no more...DO IT! :lildevil:

I was excited about the mild performance gains to be offered from headers and exhaust and while I have my stock dyno numbers, I haven't had a chance to put it on the dyno to see what the numbers are like after but I gotta tell ya after just 3 days of driving the car with the new exhaust the new dyno numbers could tell me I lost HP/TQ and I probably won't care (sort of). Until you drive it, you can't quite fully appreciate just how great it sounds. It has plastered a permanent smile on face. I'm looking for every ridiculous excuse there is to drive it (more than usual) just to hear it.

#2 ·
What headers and catback are you running?

Yeah, I don't care what Tony says about headers and power, they sound awesome. :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.