Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today in school i did a search on powerful subwoofers... If you think 15s are bad... ha... You aint seen or heard nothing yet! MTX Jackhammers as thier called 22 inch subwoofers that run on 6000 watts rms peak at 12000 and wiegh in at 320 pounds! If i had the money to buy em:yup:... the trunk would be the enclosure and i think id have to get 5 or 6 alternators to generate enough current to power like... 4 amplifiers per sub. they only cost a modest 7500 lol. Yea... im amazed. i couldnt imagine how loud these things are. Imagine puttin like 4 of these things with full power in the trunk of your deville:eek: !? itd prollly blow the trunk lid clear off and blow out all the glass. Heck they might even rattle all the nuts and bolts loose too!

http://www.cardomain.com/item/MTXT992244?ref=bizrdf

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think the car would move just a lil slower. It hauls for a big car having the 300 cubic inch 32 valve northstar in it. But i wouldnt put 4 of em in it. If i could id put a hydraulic system a continental rear tire kit custom sunroof tan carraige top gold grille and gold daytons. Ill stick to my 12 inch explods

1 - 6 of 6 Posts