Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those of you who've been around long enough know me and my silly, wierd and insane ideas.. I just thought of another one. I'd like to create a website of what cadillac.com might have looked like in 1980, 1970, 1960, etcetera..

So who's helping? :yawn: :rolleyes: :highfive:

·
Registered
2005 DeVille
1,043 Posts
* Hello World! *

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay, I get ya.. NO! Not at all! I'm thinking a high-tech looking site with cars from the appropriate years. Nothing extremely fancy but well laid-out, clean, fast-loading and informative... Pictures, specs, prices, etcetera...

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We should submit clean pictures to use for the site.. Maybe some descriptions.. Specs if you have any.. Ideas.. Etcetera...

·
Registered
1989 Sedan DeVille is now just a fond memory ....
10,429 Posts
Would this be a separate site or sub to this one? I think it would be awesome if it were an attachment to this site.

·
Registered
2005 DeVille
1,043 Posts
Well, I'm sure there are a bunch of pictures to be found here alone. The question becomes which are copyrighted and what not. There is a thread going around here the linked to a Caddy history website. Perhaps becoming partners with that site and actually rolling it in to CadillacForums.com is the best thing to do. Anything else is king of reinventing the wheel. If that is done a lot of tech research is already done.

I suggest at least that the user get to plug in the year the would like the site to be. I've got a '92 Seville and I offer up my car and any info and picts of the car I have.

·
Registered
2005 DeVille
1,043 Posts
Kev said:
Would this be a separate site or sub to this one? I think it would be awesome if it were an attachment to this site.
I suggest it be a feature of this site. This is the "Cadillac of web sites" and to have this feature offers even more Cadillac value!

·
Registered
1989 Sedan DeVille is now just a fond memory ....
10,429 Posts
Jesda said:
Indeed, some people on this forum are known to blow their head gaskets.

[Oh come on, that was WIDE open!]
:histeric:

:thepan:

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
Administrator said:
Those of you who've been around long enough know me and my silly, wierd and insane ideas.. I just thought of another one. I'd like to create a website of what cadillac.com might have looked like in 1980, 1970, 1960, etcetera..

So who's helping? :yawn: :rolleyes: :highfive:
shit , thought you were ready to go across the 38th paralell and take it back from the commies!!!

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
Jesda said:
Indeed, some people on this forum are known to blow their head gaskets.
[Oh come on, that was WIDE open!]
watch it jesda , your tuggin on that headbolt , and there aint no timesert behind it :bomb:

·
Registered
'87 SDV
1,296 Posts
Sal -
Love the idea of the vintage pages, sort of like dealer dreambooks?

I write ad copy for a living, if I can help, let me know.

Steve

·
Registered
JimmyH
12,029 Posts
Sal that is an a great idea. i can email you or no ill pm you a page with most of the specs if you decide to do it. man this really is a cool idea and i really hope you do this. heads up, pm coming your way!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts