Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac seville sts/ srx
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been beatin myself up over this for a good while... i got the stock bose system to add subs i need to buy a $600 upgrade F*&% that...! so who figured it out? how can i get a bit more boom boom w/o giving my 1st born?

·
Registered
873 Posts
i have been beatin myself up over this for a good while... i got the stock bose system to add subs i need to buy a $600 upgrade F*&% that...! so who figured it out? how can i get a bit more boom boom w/o giving my 1st born?
You don't need a $600 upgrade. You need a $20 Line Output Converter. From there you can run your amp wiring kit and hook up your subs for the price of the subs/amp/wiring kit + $20 LOC.

·
Registered
Cadillac seville sts/ srx
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You don't need a $600 upgrade. You need a $20 Line Output Converter. From there you can run your amp wiring kit and hook up your subs for the price of the subs/amp/wiring kit + $20 LOC.
got the line converter. i tryed to hook it to the sub channel didnt work! took the cd palyer out used one of the outputs that worked... but i cant get the bass to turn down with the radio... if u got a solution for me spill it guys

1 - 6 of 6 Posts