Cadillac Owners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
All in favor of removing HRS from FOSS?:hammer: Oh my bad!!!! You meant davesdeville? :histeric:

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
:rolleyes:

Theres the one I wanted. As for removing me from foss, thats fine I can hold the record for shortest membership.

·
Registered
989 Posts
I love this definition of floss on that link you posted:

FLOSS:

refers to a g-string, especially when it's showing.

hey girl! you're ass is nasty; we don't want to see any of your floss!

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
Now that I have a fleetwood, I probably shouldn't stick to the name I have now... oh well.

·
Registered
1994 STS - pearl white
140 Posts
Sal Collaziano said:
Okay. I know when I do find my Fleetwood, I'm going to want a Fleetwood Owner Secret Society t-shirt.. So what shall it look like? Any ideas?
Ummm... Just what kind of secret society advertises on T-shirts? Or advertises at all, for that matter.

Sorry, just had to ask.

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
The only secret thing about it, is the secret hand shake and the decoder ring we get with the shirt.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Mad'lac said:
The only secret thing about it, is the secret hand shake and the decoder ring we get with the shirt.
LOL!!! can't forget the secret song and dance. You have to break down if you want to be let in, but keep it on the low down....

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Decoder ring...... Kind of reminds me of Captain Planet.......

·
Registered
87 Deville
630 Posts
davesdeville said:
Now that I have a fleetwood, I probably shouldn't stick to the name I have now... oh well.
You could change it to DavesRealCaddy now :D Congratulations > on the Fleetwood Dave!

·
Registered
Fleetwood Brougham 1995
521 Posts
Well, I honestly would sell any other car that came my way. My 17 year old cousin was just bought a new Mercedes C240 for graduation. She was very happy with it. The car is cute, but so small, so boring, and so expensive for that little thing. No room at all in that car. And she turned into one of those bitch car drivers overnight. The girls with sunglasses, pin-straight hair, talking on their cells, and terrible drivers.

If I was given a C240, oh god, I would not even drive it. I would sell it asap. I'd buy the nicest Fleetwood that I could possible get, then just put the rest of my money into it. I'm dying to repaint mine a light pink, with a white rag top, and gold trim everywhere. Oh, and a gold grill, a grill with those teeth instead of the grid-like ones. And I want a "V" in the back instead of the crest.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

And I want SupaFly on my license.

·
Banned
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
7,237 Posts
SupaFly said:
If I was given a C240, oh god, I would not even drive it. I would sell it asap. I'd buy the nicest Fleetwood that I could possible get, then just put the rest of my money into it. I'm dying to repaint mine a light pink, with a white rag top, and gold trim everywhere. Oh, and a gold grill, a grill with those teeth instead of the grid-like ones. And I want a "V" in the back instead of the crest.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

And I want SupaFly on my license.
It appears there was a 'Mary Kay pink' color option for these cars. Not sure if anyone actually ordered one. And the rules with Mary Kay are that you have to repaint your car before you sell it. Finding one of these would be VERY VERY cool. I want one! Nothing cooler than a Pink Caddie.

Your doing your homework. ;) I hope someone gives you a C240 so you can sell it and mod your car. I'd love to see a girlie girl Fleetwood.

Not to sure what grill with teeth you are referring too. You got a link?

I want to do some grill work on my car. I'm still looking for the right idea. I'm torn between easy mod and expensive mod.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts