Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i still have not figured out my caddy yet. what are some cool options??

also i noticed in the rear cargo area there is a plastic grill where a 8 inch speaker should be. I would figure that the caddy would use it. i have the dvd player set up and thought i had a premium sound set up since i have the six disk changer.

so do should i add my own speaker there along with amp? does the caddy head unit have a wire for it?

·
Registered
53 Eldo, 54 CDV, 74 FWB 96 FWB (sold),1998 STS(sold), 03 ESV
755 Posts
You might want to post your speaker question in the Infotainment section.

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
That is for a factory sub woofer on non Bose units like in the Tahoe. I am fitting an 8" sub with amp, I will post when I am finished with the install in the weeks to come. :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
rear spoiler

i just got my spoiler from spoilerdepot, it looks really good, colors matched like factory. i'll probably install it this weeekend. my next project will be:
1. front frille
2. cat-back system from corsa or b&b
3. volant cold air intake system
4. programmer for ecu

most likely in this order, i'm suppose to recieve today the wood dash kit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
How does the spoiler from spoilerdepot mount?

also... does anyone else know of other places that have spoilers that are
maybe a little (only a little) bit bigger for an 02 escalade?

·
Registered
22 Posts
BlitzK said:
How does the spoiler from spoilerdepot mount?

also... does anyone else know of other places that have spoilers that are
maybe a little (only a little) bit bigger for an 02 escalade?
you have to drill four holes on the hatch, i put alot orf clear silicone b/w the spoiler and the hatch, this will seal and secure it in place.

·
Registered
22 Posts
hcvone said:
That is for a factory sub woofer on non Bose units like in the Tahoe. I am fitting an 8" sub with amp, I will post when I am finished with the install in the weeks to come. :)
hcvone hi,
how do you like the corsa exhaust? how loud is it from the inside? i've installed the volant int, it's pretty cool. you don't really notice the noise unless you punch it hard. :coolgleam

·
Registered
Escalade EXT
2,294 Posts
sscruiser said:
hcvone hi,
how do you like the corsa exhaust? how loud is it from the inside? i've installed the volant int, it's pretty cool. you don't really notice the noise unless you punch it hard. :coolgleam
I just put in a corsa for my 6.0 and it sounds really good. They built it so that it isnt loud unless you want it to be. In idle it sounds nice but when you step on the gas it gets crazy. I haven't heard an exhaust this mean on an escalade yet. Another good thing is there is no noise inside when your driving on the highway.

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
sscruiser said:
hcvone hi,
I love the Corsa exhaust, I have had Corsa on my last 3 Vettes as well, it is not loud inside at all, it has a nice performance sound with no interior resonation at all. You do get great exhaust sound when you punch it. I have the Touring exhaust system, the Sport was just too loud for a Caddy IMO. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts