Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got bored the other day and started playing around in photochop. I found a compony that will make me 20 inch traditional steelies for a killer price. I was curious to what it would look like once it's all baged out. I'm also gona ad some dump tubes out the front wheel wells for my exhaust. It'll be nice and loud with a 10 ft flame shoot'n out of it :devil: .

Attachments

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
does that car need any more wieght on it?? just playin. I really dunno, i would have to see them in person. I think 17s or 18s might look better with some really thick white walls.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dude go ahead with the deal ur car will be []D[][]V[][]D hehe :worship: also if your gonna get 20's...get spinners bro and hydraulics:coolgleam

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
When I click the attachment link I get a page that tells me I don't have permission to access it. WTF?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No wires, no spinners and no dro's. I want that traditional led sled look with a modern twist. I may not do red wheels though. Maybe a gloss black or grey. Possibly a dark blue. I still need to think it out a bit more.

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
"dark blue"

now your talking ,i like that idea alot , wont need 20 inch oem hubcaps ....i wasnt a big fan of big red steel wheels , now blue is ALOT beatter idea

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, I'm kinda dig'n the darker color idea. I was play'n around with it the other day. Grey didn't look bad. The blue was ok. I think if I get the right color it would look good. Like an old GM or (dare I say) Ford engine block blue :D.

·
Registered
253 Posts
davesdeville said:
When I click the attachment link I get a page that tells me I don't have permission to access it. WTF?
Well, here's the thing, Dave. I don't think a young man your age should be exposed to such pimposity. Your fragile, impressionable mind does not need to be clouded with images of a gangster lac. This is why you don't have permission. Perhaps next year. :tongue2:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Scrapyard said:
I got bored the other day and started playing around in photochop. I found a compony that will make me 20 inch traditional steelies for a killer price. I was curious to what it would look like once it's all baged out. I'm also gona ad some dump tubes out the front wheel wells for my exhaust. It'll be nice and loud with a 10 ft flame shoot'n out of it :devil: .
Go for it man, Looks f'n cool. Really like the flames out the side idea.

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
beemer2k said:
Well, here's the thing, Dave. I don't think a young man your age should be exposed to such pimposity. Your fragile, impressionable mind does not need to be clouded with images of a gangster lac. This is why you don't have permission. Perhaps next year. :tongue2:
Well it wasn't just that attachment, I couldn't see any of them, but now I can see all of them. And the red wheels look... really out of place on that car.

And 59-60 models are more classic, 70s are more pimp anyway.

·
Registered
383 Posts
pimp the **** out of it - go for 20 - skip the spinners ( i had them) not so great and seriously , chop it to the ground! then let me take a picture with it .......

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fritzi said:
pimp the **** out of it - go for 20 - skip the spinners ( i had them) not so great and seriously , chop it to the ground! then let me take a picture with it .......
Deal. I Even have a photographer lined up ;)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LOL, fast bikes, big sleds. They have advantages. Too bad they've only feed my adrenaline and exhausted my wallet. Although women can have the same characteristics. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts