Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine got new floor mats and a check for $500 :woohoo: . I'm going to add in the $500 I made from selling my xbox 360 and some school loan money and possibly get a Borla exhaust, and a volant intake, eibach sway bars, or a radar detector (hopefully some combination of the borla plus one of the last three).

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
she got the CMS headers and high flow cats plus window tint (20% all around)...appointment is unfortunately in a week though...i can't wait.

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2004CTS said:
I bought mine for Christmas (12/23), so the gifts for it will come later...
Congrats and welcome to the forum!!!

TripleOught - Damn I'm envious of you!!!

Eld - How'd you fit that down the chimney?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Mom and Dad gave me a g-note ($1000) for my upcomming trip to Vegas, a new set of Ping G2 Drivers, a wicked nice Breitling Navitimer watch..... and this awsome smelling cologne - John Varvatos

The Caddy is getting a tint next week and eventually a new bumper!!!! My family didn't clue in that I really really like my cars....hint hint

Birthday is in 3 days too, so the gift of getting isn't quite finished, which is good because my wallet is...from the gift of giving

·
Registered
2003 CTS Manual Trans., '93 STS
3,035 Posts
Mine got a set of lightly used V sway bars, courtesy of WildWhl, and will be getting the CMS headers, as soon as they're done. Mine needs a wash and wax, since I drive it daily for business and rarely have time. It's looking pretty grungy, but I'm taking the whole week off to get caught up!

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
oh yeah, i forgot to mention, my sister gave me a crap load of complete washed from a nice place here, plus a complete exterior detailing to triple wax her up. just need to wait until the weather is decent for that...

·
Registered
The Mighty Kael, 2004 Black CTS, Every Option
2,432 Posts
for my car?
muhahahahaha -=evil genius laughter=-

started talking to "the other guys"
they are a header shop :)

·
Registered
CTS
531 Posts
Mine got moved to the other side of the garage.. As the race car is in bits and pieces. All say is I need to buy stock in PB, 11 year old bolts don't want to budge.

Its the only thing I don't like about new cars you can not work on them like old non-ODBII cars. I look at this 3.6L V6, and there no way in hell I'm working on that thing.. :)

·
Registered
03 CTS
1,353 Posts
No performance goodies but got some some nice stuff to keep her smelling fresh and looking clean!!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
My girl got a full detail (engine cleaned, wax, leather conditionor, etc)...it took me hours...but she's sitting pretty right now...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts